Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Updates

Hi everypups and Girl Girl! Thank you for all the warm concern regarding my nasty tick. Yessh, an oppsy on my previous post when I thought it was a flea. *Hey Jackson, I was pretty confused too whether that was a flea or tick till sista found a picture and identified it as tick. Hee*

So did everyone has a great weekend? I don't cos basically I was left home alone. Ok maybe not, mama and papa were home, but I missed sista and Kor. I refused to eat till they came home late at night. I was quite happy after that thou, when my big sista *Sista's elder sista* brought home lots of yummilicious treats. And yesterday, sista left me home alone again! Hmph! Well, she did come home with treats and new toys for me, but but, that's not the point.

Anyway, regarding my tick problem, we didn't find another one since that day. Sista refused to let me walk on grass patches till she buys the fleas&ticks spray/spot on. However, I heard she talking to Kor about buying it during a dog show on 26th Aug cos they might sell it cheaper. Does that means I can't pee/poo on my lovely grass spots till then?!

Nooooo!


Side note: I can't wait to meet our lovely pals on DWB's pawty on National Day *9th August*!

17 comments:

~Sweety~ said...

Hi Precious,

JJ also very paranoid by ticks and fleas.

She seldom use front line on me..

She mixes tea tree oil with water and spray on me everytime when we go out. Its a natural repellant and hoomans can use it too.

Hope it helps.

JJ brought this nasty smelling spoton call sentry natural defense. TT y she seldom put in on me, coz it stinks!

Anyway u looks so gorgeous!

Lots of Love,
Sweety

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Precious,
I hope you get rid of all those yucky ticks!! I hate them with a passion and my mom is absolutely paranoid abt it...

Boo Casanova said...

ah precious, scary ticks/fleas! they just the same blood sucking insect!

wet wet licks

Boo

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
I have to use Frontline on monthly basis cos I shower like weekly (YUCKS). I get it from this online webbie (http://www.doggyfriend.com). It's the blue color frontline for doggies up to 10kg. It's cheaper then outside prices.

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Precious - I am so sorry to hear about your tick problem, they can be nasty, so take care won't you?

I am late catching up with all the blogs.....

love and healing licks, Marvin xxxxx

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Precious - Be careful about the ticks. They can be dangewous.

xxx Asta down under

umekotyan said...

Please when corresponding with the necessity and the flea hunt collar that washes one's body.

from loved ume tyan

Christaligia said...

Ouch Ouch Ouch!! I've never had a flea or tick and now I read about yours it scares me! Mom puts stuff on me every month for fleas and stuff. I hope I never get one of either. Thanks for coming by my blog this weekend Precious, I hope you liked the pictures. Sorry you were left alone this weekend. Bad peoples!!

Unknown said...

I can see why the tick attach itself to you! Who could resist those big brown eyes? *wink*

Loves,
Tofu

Sharon said...

Precious, Don't be afraid of those nasty ticks. We once pulled a half dozen off Snickers at one time! Our problem is mostly in the spring of the year, but we get the lyme vaccine because we live in an endemic area. I'll bet a nice bath with some flea and tick shampoo would make your mum feel better.
Sharon and Snickers

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
It was too bad you sista left you alone!
I hope you don't catch another tick. They are not nice!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I like your silky hair Precious. You better keep out of the grass till your sista says it's ok :) Can't wait to see you at the pawty


~ girl girl

Goofy said...

eeewwwww...ticks...kill them!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

good to hear you have no more ickies!! hee hee.. will your jie jie bring you to the dog show too?

love..
chiyo

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Precious, thanks for clearing up the flea/tick mystery! Yuck, ticks are awful! I'll keep my paws crossed that you don't get any more! J x

Unknown said...

Hey Precious. Mom used Frontline on me once a month. She has never found a flea or tick on me-thank goodness! I am glad you haven't found anymore on you!

Hercules

Stanley said...

Precious,

Glad that nasty tick is GONE!

Goober love,
Stanley