Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Plot

Hi everypups and Girl Girl! How was your weekend? It was raining heavily on Saturday, then on Sunday noon too, so I guess you all know how I spent my weekend.. That's right, lazing at home with my hoomans. I need the rest too, after having a fabulous pawty at Simba's little house. *Giggle*

And today, sista told me something, something horrible, she said Casper *the lil' rascal* might be staying at our house this coming weekend! Argh! Horror of horror! Why sista, why?! *Sista: Come' on Precious, it's not really that bad, you did have fun when Casper was here.* Alright alright, I admit we do have some fun together, that is, till all the hoomans went googaga over him. Hey, I should be the attention, isn't it?

Not that lil' fluffy furball.


I need your advise, my dear friends. I really don't wanna show that I am an ill-mannered pup, but but, I just can't stand it when the hoomans go crazie over that lil' rascal. Weirdly, I'm ok with him thou when we were outside. So my plan is, should I let him sleep outside my house? Or, should I just keep the hoomans away from him, no contact at all. Hahaha. What say you?

You call, sista? Me? Nope, I'm not plotting anything. *Heeheehee*

17 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

LOL precious, is that mean you will not have a sibling forever than? i get jealous too when some dog trying to snuggle up with mom. like the "xiao hei" i met during my walkie. mom pet him and immediately i yell at xiao hei to get off mom! LOL

play nice precious.

wet wet licks

Boo

Myeo said...

Our suggestion is locked him up in the toilet..wahaha.

We think you just need a little more time to get used to him.

Love
Boy n Baby

Scruffy said...

Precious

Locking him outside is definitely the answer. You've got to be careful with these intruders. They come in, be nice to your hoomans. And before you know it, they here to stay. So keep them out at all cost.

The Mighty Scruff

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Precious, that is your home, your property & your hoomans. That lil rascal should be locked up somewhere in one of the rooms, far far away from you, out o your sight.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Precious,
It's hard to believe you'd do anything naught to Casper cos you are such a sweet pup.. I am sure you'll have fun with Casper (you just need to show him who the 'Boss' is..).. *wink*

Suki & Joey said...

Hey Precious!
Maybe it won't be that bad having him around. I know, I get jealous of other doggies, too, but you guys might have a good time.

If not, yeah, definitely plan something...hehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Kien said...

Oh Precious.. i think if you put my photo in front of your house.. that casper will not even dare to go in!..

Of course.. u must put my picture showing my pearly white teeth.. grrrr!!...

Love
Golden Rossi

Asta said...

Precious
I would just not let the hoomans neaw Casper, and meantime the two of you go out and play
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lizzy said...

Oh boy, I know how you feel! I don't much like having other dogs in my house, because I should be the center of attention. I hope you survive!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
Be patient. He will not be living with you forever! I am sure that if you try you will have fun with him!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee Precious, can you make Casper sleep in the toilet? Then he'll know you're the alpha dog in the house.

~ Girl girl

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well, I would keep him outside, dog guests are fine by me, but I don't like 'em near my bed!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

Simba and Jazzi said...

oh no you will have to share!!

Simba xx

Kevin said...

Embrace your new company!

hehehe

Love,
Reina

umekotyan said...

It is a soft expression.
Spend time slowly. :)

from loved ume tyan

Hammer said...

Hi Precious
If the lil' rascal gets too much attention from the hoomans, sit on him. You might get to like him a lot soon though. He's sorta cute
Love from Hammer

Stanley said...

Precious!!

Keep him to yourself and have a good time.

Goober love & kisses,
Stanley