Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Weekend

Hi everyone! Had a great weekend? Mine was fabulous, except for that lil' rascal who traumatised me completely. Warning: Long and wordy post below. Sorrie for the lack of pics, sista forgot to charge her lousy camera phone. =P

On Friday evening, the hoomans brought Baby, Casper and me to a dog run. I had fun running offleash! Yeah, that was till I had to constantly run away from a land shark aka Casper. He chased me round and round everytime he saw me. When he gets to me, he'll start his bitey face attacks. Not fair! I don't see him doing that to Baby instead. I was fed up but being a nice girl, I tried my very best to keep my cool and not bark my head off at him. And to reward me, Sista and Kor bought a new toy and treats for me at the mega pet store! Weee! Then we proceed to Pawtobello Cafe for our din din. I was so looking forward to it cos the last time I was there *DWB's nd pawty*, I didn't get to eat any. Sista ordered lamb meal for me, it was sooo good I slurp it all up within 1 minute! Oh, I got to share a little of sista's rosemary chicken too. *Grinz*

On Saturday early morning, sista woke me up to say we're going to the beach. Wow, that perked me up immediately. I waited anxiously for my hoomans to get prepared. Big sista was going too and she was just as anxious. She can't wait to see me swim after sista showed her the video of our beach outing the previous time. This time, besides Baby, Casper went too, in addition, we had a new friend with us. He is Frosty and is also a Maltese like the both of them. Wow, 3 Maltese boys and one Silky girl. I felt special! Off we started out to the beach at Sentosa. The hoomans wanted to go Tanjiong beach, lost their way and ended up at Silosa beach instead. They then decided to walk over to Palawan beach cos Silosa was having some company's family day event. In the end Palawan beach had the same event of another company and so they decided to try driving over to Tanjiong beach which is at another end of Sentosa.

When we finally reached, we found out that Tanjiong beach was having the same event too! We were all so tired after much walking and burnt from the sun so the hoomans found a small peaceful area for us doggies to swim without disturbance from the noisy event. Finally we were able to cool ourselves in the water. The hoomans were going 'oh so cute' for Casper and Frosty since it was their first time swimming. As for me, I was just glad that I could get away from Casper as he wasn't allowed to swim far. Ah, peace at last. After swim, Baby and Casper went over my house for homemade pasta with chicken lunch.

The three of us having our pasta.


At night, the hoomans went out for din din themselves cos we were all dog-tired from the swim. Sista and Kor came back home with a new tent for me.

Isn't it cute? But why is it in cat's design??


On Sunday, the hoomans brought Casper and I to the SKC Dog Show held at Expo hall. I smell food the moment I reached there.

Mmmm~ Food food, where are you?


Casper: "What food, Precious? I can only smell hoomans." What a silly boy.


This time round, the event was bigger than the previous because it was combined with Asia Kennel's competition. More stalls too, much to the delight of the hoomans. Hee. Despite many doggies were there, Casper still tried to stick to me and bite me. Grrr. Other times when he wasn't biting, he was barking and whining at other doggies of all size. Man, doesn't he knows that he's still a little pup and one step of the big doggies' paw could turn him into doggies' pancake? Geez. Anyway, the hoomans were busy shopping around and dragging him away before that really happens. That also explained why I don't have any pics to show. *Giggle* Anyway, sista and Kor bought new clothes ad toys for me and a very big packet of kibbles. Eucks for the kibbles.

In the car back home... Kor, where's Casper going with his hooman? Kor: "They're going home, Precious. It won't be soon till you see Casper again. Will you miss him?"


Hahaha is that a joke, Kor?

21 comments:

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
You had a very busy weekend eh?? :) I bet you need to spend the next few days resting at home. hehe...

~Sweety~ said...

Hi Precious,

Looks like a fun fun wkend. Issit a compensation for not bring u to eat good food? :P

Anyway i was at the SKC show ytd, but i din spot u. Was there from 12 till 2.30.

So near yet so far!!

I got the cat house too.. but i so refuse to go in..

Lots of Love,
Sweety

Headgirl said...

Sounds like you had a busy fun weekend, and your paws full with young pup Casper!!!

Pats & pets to you
Blue
x

Goofy said...

wow...a nice busy weekend u have there!!!
i haven't been to any dog show before :(

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Precious,
I cannot believe my hoomans did not bring me to the SKC show.. The Maid went with Girl Girl's Eil.. and I was stuck at home.. *pouts*
But luckily The Maid redeemed herself cos she bought me a 'muttloaf'!!

XOXO - Huskee Boy

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! AWESOME weekend! But mine was AWFUL! The beach, weeeee! Our teip to the beach for next month has been canceled. So sad! Well, seems like most of you DWB Singapaw bloggers went to the dog show. Hope you had fun watching all the bootiful dogs strutting their stuff!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Scruffy said...

Precious

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. My silly Mummy didn't know about the dog show so we didn't get to go. Sulk! Sulk!

I am also very puzzled by your tent. I thought you are a dawg. How come you get a cat tent?

The Mighty Scruff

Myeo said...

The tent is cute minus the cat-shaped.

Did you get car sick again this time?

Love
Boy n Baby

Boo Casanova said...

wow, you all loving the pawtobello cafe huh?

you know what? i have the blue house from ikea. i think u notice that too rite? but i don't use it. do you like it?

wet wet licks

Boo

Unknown said...

Hi Precious,
you are neigbourg to Casper??? Are grate no?
the cat bag is so cool.
wuffs

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I love your red tent! sooooo funny and sooooooo cutey pie!

Asta said...

Precious
That was a pawsome weekend! You had so many adventoowes and all that yummy food, dwool,dwool,..I guess the answer is you won't miss Casper too much hehehe
do you feel like a cat is eating you when youre in your tent?
smoochie kisses
Asta

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Precious,

I have the same cat design house! and i chewed of the whiskers! wahahaha

My dad thinks he saw you at Simei. Was it you walking with you mummy?

Love,
Reina

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
Sure you won't be missing Casper the next days!!
You had lots of activities during your weekend!! I imagine how tired your were at the end of the day!!
Do you like you "cat" tent??
Besos
Lorenza

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Precious, I have that tent, too! Except it's in blue and green. But that pesky cat uses it now, GRR.

Love,
Jemma

Toby said...

I Precious! Wow, you have been super busy!! I love your tent! It is so cute and looks like it would be really cozy.

Tobes

Kien said...

Wow..wowwieeee... precious, u having so much fun huh.. oh, how i wish i can be there with u..

Love
Golden Rossi

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is dat a dog bed or cat bed...looks like it suit for a camping trip

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure had a super busy weekend Precious. Oh didn't know Casper is a land shark...

Hee you look so cute laughing in the last picture

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hope you had a good weekend. Lots of catching up to do on everyones blogs.

Simba xx

Stanley said...

Precious!!

Looks like a good time, except for all the land-shark attacks! You and Kor look pretty tight! Your face in the last photo is "precious" ~ no pun intended, girl. You are stinkin' cute when you laugh!

Goober love,
Stanley