Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Some Foodie Pics

Cutest Toffee asked me to post pictures on my foodie list. Ok, I managed to dig out a few. =)

My homemade meal. This is chicken mixed with peas, carrots and corns. *Prepacked frozen kind*

There was a special ingredient mixed in it. Can you guess what it was? Answer: Heartworm pill. Eeuks!

Sometimes I get fish instead. The black pepper look alike is called Seameal, a supplement.


Mm mmm, can you see my favouritest baked big bone? Oh and this pic was taken when I was 6 months old, thus explaining the white hair on my head. I'm a blondie now. *Giggle*

I had my first baked big bone after my sterilisation as a reward for being brave, and also to ease sista's guilt for complication during my surgery. *Sista: Thanks for reminding me.* You're welcome, sista. Do I get another big bone then? *Sista 'roll eyes'*

Oooo, my lovely cheddar cheese. Need I say more? *Drools*


Lastly, you know what I'll do after I finish my food?

I'll ask for more! Wooof!

15 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
Your foodie looks delicious! And that big bone is almost your size!!!
I love the last picture... simply priceless!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

Food! Food is the most wonderful thing in the world! I love it. Cheese is the best!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

All your food looks real yummy. You're so clever to pick your bowl to ask for more. hee hee

~ Girl girl

Stanley said...

Precious,

You look like poor, sad, Oliver Twist in that last photo!!

I would love to hear your giggle...

Goober love,
Stanley

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

All your food looks doglicious. yummm


Hugs
Scrappy

Ben & Darling said...

Oooooo......Im drooling eventhough there were special ingredient in it but who care, all those food look yummy!! I did the same thing when I finish my meal, thats why now mommy change it to stainless steel bowl....bad mom.

Unknown said...

hi...
a big bones for you..
do you need help¿¿
wuffs

Anonymous said...

Hehe - as if reading your foodie list wasn't enough to make me drool - I'm now sitting in a big puddle of drool after seeing it all - especially that chicken meal you get!!

River

fee said...

that big bone looks nice! how long did it take you to finish it?

Amber said...

Hey, Precious, your food looks YUMMY!!Whoa, can u really finish the big bone? I LOVE Cheese too!! Aw, you pick up your bowl, that's so cute!!

Boo Casanova said...

oh precious,

sorry to say this but cooked bone will have splinters that might hurt you. i hope you don't give me the spank for telling you this and your jie jie have to stop giving you cooked bone... no no no, don't stop giving u bone just don't give the cooked one.

anyway, i wanna know, do you poop out the whole corn? actually mom and dad been refusing to buy me those frozen mixed beans thinking i gonna poop the whole corn out.

wet wet licks

Boo

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
I can't really digest those frozen vegetables so MOm has to get me baby carrots instead.
It seems like you have a very good appetite!!

Ume said...

dat baked bone is huge or wat??? but Jiejie read the same thing about what Boo had said, so it's better to stick to raw.

of cos, my Jiejie had to go gaga over your puppy pic. she was going "so cute! so cute!" then she had to remind me i was botak when i was at 6mths! hmmpph!!!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

When you ask for more food (like in the last photo) does it work? If so I might give it a try! J x

Myeo said...

I used to carry my bowl around to beg for food but eversince they change the bowl i stop doing that. I think my stainless steel bowl is heavy.

Love
Baby