Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Celebration

Our sunny island, Singapore, celebrates her 42 birthday tomorrow! *Happy Birthday Singapore!*

Every year, there will be a National Day Parade (ndp) at our National Stadium, but this year, with the rebuilding works going on at the stadium, the ndp will be held first time by the sea at Marina Bay! Fireworks, being the favouritest among Singaporeans, will go on for as long as eight minutes throughout the parade. My mama and big sista went to watch the preview a few weeks ago and big sista showed me the video clips she took. One word, WOW! For those overseas, if you wanna see the live telecast of ndp, click here. *Thursday, 9 August, 4pm Singapore time*

And tomorrow, I'm going to our DWB's pawty! I'm getting so excited, can't wait to meet many bloggy pals! Luckie gal has asked me if I'll dress up for the pawty. Well, I thought of dressing in red and white *Our Flag's color*, alas I don't have any. So I put on my power cap and finally came up with a brilliant idea. I'm gonna go to the pawty dress in... Pink! Well you see, I figured Red + White = Pink, so, if I couldn't find anything in red and white, I'll choose the next closest color! Oh Boy, am I smart or am I smart, Sista? *Sista: I'm speechless..*


Tomorrow's here yet?

16 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Can't wait to see you all dressed up.

Simba xx

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Have a wonderful National Day

Tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles

umekotyan said...

It is a birthday of Singapore.
It meets girl girl and a lot of friends.
The post of the enjoyment is expected.
Enjoy a wonderful party. :)

from loved ume tyan

Kien said...

Precious dear.. Happy National Day!.. do have a great day!

Love
Golden Rossi

Boo Casanova said...

excuse me precious, why are you inside there? having a bath? isn't it too early coz the pawty is tomorrow! LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Asta said...

Happy Birthday SINGAPORE!!!!
I hope you have a gweat time at your pawty, I think weawing pink is bwilliant..evewy awtist knows wed and white makes pink, heheheh, you're vewy smawt!
can't wait to see the pix
smoochie kisses
Asta

Ruby Bleu said...

That is so exciting that you are all getting together. You have fun and take LOTS of pictures!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

fee said...

thanks for coming by to check on me, precious. i'm feeling much better now. i just realised that you're 11 days older than me!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
Happy Birthday Singapore!
I hope you will have great time at the party!
Take pictures and share them with us, ok?
Lorenza

Ferndoggle said...

Happy Barkday Singapore! It's so cool you have a DWBs pawty!

Pink is the perfect color.

Lola

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hope you have a fantabulous day! You'll look great in pink! J x

ToFFee said...

that sounds soo much fun!

I wish we could have celebrations like that too!

makes me wanna change countries!

would you like to borrow my sailor suit? I haven't worn them yet.. it's red and white.


Wuffs!
Toffee

Christaligia said...

oooooh a party! And a big one too! We had one here a while back called Canada Day. Bow wow it was fun! I hope you have a great time Precious and I can't want to see you all dressed up. Have fun!

Myeo said...

I think Pink will suit you very well.

Love
Boy n Baby

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious!!
Wow..I am so glad we finally got to meet face to face and give each another kissy face!
YOu look really sweet in your PINK dress. I think your sista was very nice to carry me and I enjoyed the belly rubs from your kor too. hehe..Dad took some bootiful shots of you! I will post them soon okay? :)
PS : Mom says sorry didn't get your sista and kor's name!

Stanley said...

Hey, Precious!

I always look forward to a pawty. I already know your DWB Singapaw pawty was a hit, since I'm a little late posting. Wish I could have been there.

And yes, you are amazingly brilliant. Pink. Who would have thought?

Goob love,
Stanley