Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2007

DWB Pawty

Weee! I had so much fun yesterday at the pawty! Sadly, I don't have any pics to show cos my sista was too shy to whip out her lousy camera phone. *Grumble* Do check out the rest of those pups and Girl Girl who went. I'm sure they have many lovely pics. *Grinz*

Anyway, Kor, sista and I set out from home pretty early but still ended up late. Why? No cabs at all! Kor called for one but to no avail. He tried and tried among different cab companies for a full 45mins till we finally got it. Geez, it was that hard to get a cab during public holiday.

Did I mention before about my motion sickness? Well, I lurve to go out and I know a car can get me to somewhere far and fun. But I can't control my tummy. Once the journey starts, I'll feel queasy and weird and everything and then, I'll vomit. Gross. That happened again when we were on our way there. Was planning to eat my dinner there, but Kor said better not in case I vomit on the way back again. Bummer!

Luckily pretty Chilli and Snowball were generous to share some of their treats and din din with me. Overall, I got a few bites here and there and a piece of barkday cake *advanced barkday celebration for Huskee and Boy =D* so that wasn't too bad afterall and I was a happy gal. *Giggle*. And of cos, the best part of the pawty was meeting all my friends for the first time. You're all so friendly! There were pretty ladies: Chilli gal, Snowball, Luckie gal, lil' Reina, Chiyo, Baby and Girl Girl the CKCS. Gentleman: Jay & gang, Boo Boo, Boy, Huskee, Boo *Yes he was there with us too!* and Sunny. Oh, I even get to kiss Sunny *Girl Girl's representative*! *Grinz*

I really had a great enjoyable day and needless to say, I bonkz out immediately I hit home. ZzzZzzzz

6 comments:

Myeo said...

Hi Precious

It was real fun and it was nice to see you, your jie n kor. Lets hopw that there will be more pawty coming up :P

Love
Boy n Baby

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Sounds like you had a blast! J x

Luckie Girl said...

Hey precious,
We didn't know the silly cabs were slacking away. Should have asked Girl Girl to pick you guys up in her car! LOL!
PS : Sorry to hear about the motion sickness. I hope you didn't have a problem getting a cab home!

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Precious! It's was nice to finally meet u. Now that we know we stay so near each other we can make arrangements to go together for any other future pawties. It's quite easy to get cabs from Snowball and my place so we'll hire the cab and then go meet you! Gweat idea right?

Wet licks

Chilli

Ume said...

hiya Precious,
i'm sure u guyz had lotsa fun!
i'll definitely join in the future gatherings.

Stanley said...

Woo Hoo!

Sounds too cool for words! Wish I could have been there to play a little bitey face with ya.

Goob love,
Stanley