Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Visit to Dog Run

I was fuming mad with sista and Kor yesterday. They went to a BBQ without me! Can you imagine how much good food I could have eaten if they aren't that lazy to bring me go?? Argh!

Anyway, I forgot about my frustration this morning after sista told me we'll be going out, and with my dear Shaney and Baby *he is Shaney's doggie* too! I'm a happy gal instantly! Woof~

We went to a dog run and the weather looked bad. Guess the weatherman above wasn't in a good mood and it looked like it was gonna rain now and then. Kor don't wanna spoilt our joy so he decided to let us enjoy our run while it last. I had a great time running freely. No other doggies were there so the whole place was ours, Heaven! I tried to play with Baby first but the only thing he's interested in was to sniff my bum bum. Hmph! I got so panicky I keep on jumping up benches to avoid him. I know that it is the only way to prevent him from sniffing because he's a scardy dog. He don't dare to jump from anywhere as long as it is above ground level! Sista thinks that I was mean to Baby. Look who's talking? She didn't even try to save me from that sniffing maniac!

Anyway, after a good run for about half an hour, the sky started drizzling and Shaney said we have to go. Oh must we? Yes? Aww, too bad my lovely dog run. I promise to be back real soon ya.

Oh and did I mention I hate car rides? I'll get car sick and I vomited during most of these rides. Today is no exception. Except this time I did not give Kor any warning and I puked all over Kor's shorts. Sorrie Kor, I don't mean to. I must really learn how to drive soon so that I won't get car sick ever ever again! Blechx.

p.s. Pics will be uploaded later on due to sista's laziness.

12 comments:

Lizzy said...

That's to bad the weather wasn't very good for very long. Hopefully you can go back again soon!

Sparky

Boo Casanova said...

you hate car rides? but every fun starts with the car rides! well, at least mine is! hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

PreciOus said...

Hi Sparky, I really hope so too! It's the only place where my sista allows me to run off-leash! Sob.

Boo, I figured that out too. I get to go somewhere fun and really far away from home, alas I have to conquer my car sickness first.

Snuggle,
Precious

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious. Its nice to hear that you have fun even for a short time. We never know with the weather, rigth? I'd love to run freely but there are no places here to do that and my mom gets frighten just thinking that I could run away if I am without leash! Looks like Baby was having his time sniffing you.
I love car rides even that the most I have are to go to the vet!
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Look forward to seeing the pics! J x

Big_Ben said...

Hi precious! I really like your name! Thanks for the comment!

Scruffy said...

Hi Precious

I love car rides. Well most of the time. Other than when we go to the vet. I usually go with my Mummy when she runs errands or has to pick up my Kor Kor or Jie Jie. I like to stand in between the front seats and watch the other cars go by.

The Mighty Scruff

Ume said...

Hi Precious,
my Jiejie wans me to tell u dat you're so so pwetty! she hopes i can be as pwetty as u...
which dog run did u go to? maybe we will mit there 1 day?

PreciOus said...

Scruffy, I love car rides only bcos it can brings me to somewhere far away. Hee.

Ume, It's the pics. My sista thinks that I look too boyish. Sob. I seldom go dog run but if I do, usually visit the one at pasir ris.

Snuggle,
Precious

Ume said...

a lot of hoomans think i'm a boy too, then Jiejie had to correct them,"ahem! it's a she."

i've nvr been to the pasir ris dog run, i'll shall try to psycho my Jiejie to bring mi there.

PreciOus said...

Ume, exactly! My sista got so embarrassed by people asking so she decided to learn how to clip my hair up to make me look more girlish!

Snuggle,
Precious

Anonymous said...

Good post.