Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tag Game

I've been tagged! I've been tagged! *Grinz*

Bella has tagged me me me *Sorry, I am too excited* to post 7 pawsome facts about myself.

Sista said this is a very hard post cos she can't even think of more than five fingers. What do you mean you can't?! I am sure I have more than enough for this tag game!

So I am gonna think not-so-hard and ask sista to squeezeee her brain cells. Meanwhile, I will also be supervising her to make sure she don't loaf on her job. Hee.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Precious...
I can wait till you post your pawsome facts!!! yay!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

PreciOus said...

Hey Ruby, I've finally figured out enough for the game!

Snuggle,
Precious

Anonymous said...

I have interpret a few of the articles on your website trendy, and I really like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap age list and disposition be checking promote soon. Will contain into public notice my put as approvingly and fail me conscious what you think. Thanks.