Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Scary Cat

This happened when I was still a pup. We are staying on the 6th floor and sista luvs to carry me up to look out of the window and I luv to watch the cars passed by below. I don't really like that anymore. I would rather go downstairs to watch them passes by right before me. Opps, side tracked. Anyway, one day when we were having our usual window-sighting, sista caught sight of a cat at the opposite block.



You can click on the pic to have a better look at that cat. It was perched on a parapet and guess what? That was five storey high! Sista almost freaked out. She prayed very hard for that cat not to jump down from the outer side. I don't get it. Cats are supposed to have nine lives isn't it? My sista is soo paranoid. Sista hoped its true too but on a worst senerio, that cat most probably will be flattened like a smashed pumpkin. I like smashed pumpkin, but, I don't think I'll like smashed cat pumpkin so i whined and whined for that cat to come down on the safe side too.

Obviously that cat was having fun up on the wall. It even stretched out its paw as if trying to catch something crawling up at the left side of the wall. Sista burst out crying and wished she could do something more than just looking. But sista was scared that if she shouted or went over there, that cat will be shocked and jumped out. So I told sista why not send me over, I might be able to use my treats to get that cat off. Of cos, sista didn't agree with me. *Blechx*

About 30mins of praying and worrying and praying and worrying, well, you get the idea, that cat finally decided it has enough fun and decided to jump... on the safe side. Phew. Sista immediately rushed over so that she can carry that cat to the ground floor else she'll surely have heart attack if that cat do it again. However, that cat was nowhere to be found. Maybe that cat belongs to someone staying at that block. Sista can only hope that that cat went safely home. Told ya she's paranoid.

13 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Precious,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Opy!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Snuggle,
Precious

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Precious...
My name is Ruby, nice to meet you. What was that silly cat thinking. I'm not a real cat fan, but I wouldn't want it to jump and hurt itself. It's nice your sista was so worried.

Come visit my blog sometime!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Sharon said...

Cats aren't very smart are they? Dogs on the other hand are the Mensa's of the world.
Snickers

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruby!

Nice to meet you too! I was actually thinking maybe that cat inspired to be "Supercat"? Hee. Anyway, I'm gonna hurry sista to see your blog now!


Hi Snickers!

Yeah cats are erm, not so clever. Sista loves cats so I can't say they are stupid. You know what? Sista & I have been reading some of the DWB's blogs and yours is one of those we frequent visit! We love your pics. Too bad my sista is a lousy photographer.

Snuggle,
Precious

Ferndoggle said...

Hi Precious! My name is Penny & I hate cats! It would have been great if that cat would've jumped off the building & into my MOUTH! Mom says I'm mean b/c she loves cats. I think they look verrrry tasty!

Come & visit me & my brother & sister! We love making new friends!

Penny

PreciOus said...

Hi Penny,
I hate cats too. I'll growl and chase when I see one. I don't think they'll fit into my mouth thou. "Ahhhh".. Checked, my mouth is too small. Bummer!

Snuggle,
Precious

L said...

Hi Precious, I love your blog! You are sooo cute. I don't think your Mom is such a bad photographer. The photos show your cuteness really well. We are pleased to meet you and would love it if you would come and visit me, Sweets, over at my blog. We love meeting new friends.

Toodles,
Sweets

PreciOus said...

Hi Sweets,

Awww, you are what your name is. You are such a sweetie. My sista is so easily contented I bet she'll have swell head when she reads your comment.

Snuggle,
Precious

Boo Casanova said...

hi precious,

welcome to dogs with blogs. we are one big family and you'll feel just right in here.

i saw your b-day is 4 nov. i'm gonna add it into the event calendar. then you can paste the event calendar code into your blog and keep track of everyone's b-day.

about the cat. seriously precious, you will be fined in doggie world for praying for the cat! but alas, i know you are just precious so i won't tell any dog! kekeke.

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Cats are stupid as well as evil then. It was good of you to worry about the cat.

Simba xxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
I haven't seen a cat in my life, but I've heard they sometimes are mean. Even so, its nice to know that he didn't get hurt.
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

PreciOus said...

Boo, I've already feel the warm by you all! =D
Thanks for accepting me into this big family!

Simba, Yeah cats do seems evil sometimes. We on the other hand are totally opposite *on the good side* from them!

Lorenza, ooo lucky you! I've seen many and would really wish that my sista will let me chase after them one day!

Snuggle,
Precious