Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Coincidence

I got scolded yesterday night for biting Kor's mousie pad. He got so worked up. I know I know, he told me many times I shouldn't do that, but, till now I did not chip off any corner or rip it in pieces, isn't it? Anyway, Petty Kor demanded an apology from me:

Kor: "Precious, say sorry!" *Sista: As long as Precious shows a pitiful face, kisses, etc., it will be deemed as an acceptable apology.*

Me: Immediately turned to smell my bum bum. *Sniff sniff then look at Kor innocently*

So Kor convinced himself that it was a coincidence and tried it once more.

Kor: "Say sorry!"

Me: Immediately again, turned to lick my bum bum. *Lick lick then look at Kor innocently*

Hoot! And Kor can't make out whether it is a coincidence or not anymore! But I swear it is! Really! So Kor, is this consider an apology too? *Sniggle*

14 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

That told him. LOL

Simba xx

Huskee and Hershey said...

WAHAHAHA.. Well Done Precious! I love it when the hoomans are confused by us!! I am sure your 'apology' was sincere.. hehehe

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Precious. Juz wanna drop by to say Hi! You're so cute. You have perky ears juz like me.

Wuff Wuff

Chilli

PreciOus said...

Simba, hehe I am innocent. *Wink*

Huskee, Those humans just like to think too much, don't they?

Chilli, you are cute too. I dropped by at your blog. =)

Snuggle,
Precious

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
Sure we have many ways to say "I am sorry".
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Hi Precious,

I think that was close enough, hehehehehe... humans confuse us a lot so a little mystery is ok.
Also, I love Blondies.

Loves,
Tofu

Myeo said...

I think you are real sorry and nervous and when you get nervous you smell your bum bum. Is it possible?

I do that too but not when i am nervous. I smell my bum bum when i jumped cos i scared that my tail might have dropped off :P

Love
Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh precious, I think that's your special way of saying sorry... Did he forgave you already?

~ girl girl

Scruffy said...

Hee! Hee! Hee! These hoomans are sometimes so gullible. Sometimes I think we can get away with murder!!

The Mighty Scruff

PreciOus said...

Lorenza, I do hope the humans understand all of them! *Sniggle*

Tofu, You do? Then I must ask sista to stop feeding me seameal. *Wink*

Baby, nervous eh? Hmm, perhaps. And you are so cute to worry about your tail. *Grinz* My is too short to worry much.

Girl Girl, oh he had too. He can't stand my innocent looking face. =)

Scruffy, murder? Erm erm, I only killed roaches before.

Snuggle,
Precious

Ume said...

kekeke... good one, Precious! *clap clap* i shld do dat smtimes...

Ben & Darling said...

Bravo Precious, Bravo!!!

PreciOus said...

Ume & BenBen,

Thank you! *Blush*

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I hope Kor forgives you. At least you confused them, which is always good! J x