Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Favoritest Humans

I have many favoritest humans besides my family. But, sista says I can only mention a few. Hmph, I think she is just plain lazy to help me find their pics and I can't do it myself cos sista is so disorganized I also don't know where she keeps it! These are 2 of which i managed to dig out. They are not in order thou, I luv them just as much. *Grinz*

This is Shaney. She is my god 'KorKor' and I love her alot. I'll get super hyper and excited everytime i see her. Ya know, with the mad tongue hanging at one side of my mouth, sprinting across the whole house. In short, I'll go crazie. Sista has to get me away from god 'KorKor' before she gets drowned in my smoochies. Oh, and Shaney teaches me how to drive a car! One day, I'll be able to travel anywhere I want to and bring my lazy humans out.


This is my Kor. Actually Kor is part of my pack. He is my butt-ler. He luvs me as much as I luv him. I am his darling. I like to snuggle close to Kor when I sleep. He is a natural warmer and keeps me coosy when the weather gets cold or when switch on the 'air-corn'. I wonder does it taste as yummy as corn. It is so high up on the wall I'm not able to chew it. Bummer!


That is all for now till sista finds my others favoritest humans pics.

No comments: