Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tied Hair

Sista has a problem with clipping my hair up. It's not my fault, she didn't think of letting me getting use to it since young. Then eversince I came back one day from my grooming with tied hair, sista trys to do it herself almost everyday. We always ended up in terribly foul mood, but, I'm getting more and more patience with her, especially when i get my yummy treats!


This is my 1st time with tied hair. Sista is still amazed at how my groomer managed to do it for me every time. See that cute little flower on top of my head? It ended up in my tummy within a day.

Most of the days I like to let my hair loose. When we go for walkies, people always commented that I have no eyes or I can't see properly. Hmm... for their info, I move along swiftly and I seldom bump into stuffs.

This is how I look like normally. Do I look punk? Hehe.



2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious. Nice to meet you!
My name is Lorenza. I am a dachshund who lives in Mexico. Tied or not tied your hair is beautiful and you look great!
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

PreciOus said...

Thank you Lorenza! I must show this to my sista. =)

Snuggle,
Precious