Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

Me =)

Wow, my own blog! I've waited and waited for... erm, very long, before my sista aka lazy bum bum finally has the motivation to set it up for me. Blechx.

A short intro on myself... My name is Precious and I am a Silky Terrier, but, sista said that I'm actually a terror in disguise. Am I? I just love to bite, chew, rip, anything and everything! Most of my toys had R.I.P and some furniture have my love-bite marks. I guess I upset my humans since I got spank a lot bcos of that. What a bummer. My humans have pretty boring life I shall say.

I came to live with my family when I was still a teeny weeny baby. My Kor *brother* n sista chose me out of my other 2 siblings as I behaved the best. Till this day, the both of them still think that it was a scheme I plotted. Geez, I preferred to think that they chose me bcos of my adorable little face instead. Nonetheless, my humans luv and spoilt me for the endless love and fun I give. Hee hee.

Here's a pic of me when I'm 2 mth old. Look at my cute face. Ha.

2 comments:

Casper and pals said...

Precious you are So cute!!!

PreciOus said...

*Giggle* So are you, Casper! *Shy* *Shy*

Nice to meet you!

Snuggle,
Precious