Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Monday, May 28, 2007

Seven Pawsome Facts

So I've been tagged by Bella to post 7 pawsome facts about myself.

The rules are: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs/other cuties that are tagged need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs/other cuties to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a message that they have been tagged and to read your blog!!!

Ok ok, I got it. Here goes:

1) I am a born swimmer. *I just found this out during my Sentosa trip!*

2) I love chasing my own tail. *Spin round and round and round and...*

3) When my humans bought me new toys, I'll pretend I don't want it at first. If they took it away, I'll grrr at them.

4) I can chew really hard. Those nylabones for tough chewer? Nah, no problem at all.

5) I am a great kisser! *Wet wet smoochies*

6) My favoritest game with my humans is playing hide and seek! Their rewards are my bestest smoochies!

7) I used to have really white hair on my head. Now, I'm a blondie. *But I still have my wisdom from my white hair ok?*

There, my first tag. Now I have to tag 7 other lovely doggies... Erm erm, ok I'll tag Sweets, Jackson, Lorenza, Casper, Sparky, Nanook and Ume! Sorry if you have been tagged already.

17 comments:

Headgirl said...

Hi
There's so many tags going on.. some are seven & others are eight re facts. But your's are very cute!
I see you've taged one of my favourites Jackson, oh, & Capsper, so will have to head off & visit them..
Pat s to you
Blue

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
I've never chase my tail? Sure its fun, right?
Thanks for sharing with us and for tagging me, I have to think about some facts.
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

PreciOus said...

Hi Blue, yes yes so many tags around. *Head spin*

Lorenza, I don't always catch my tail. Sometimes sista has to help me by tilting my tail towards me. =P

Snuggle,
Precious

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Precious, thanks for tagging me! I'll get to work on my answers! J x

Lizzy said...

Thanks for tagging me!

I also like to play hide and seek with my humans! It's so much fun!

Sparky

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahah... is it fun chasing your own tail? I must make a note to try that out myself soon!!
Oh yes, we have something in common, I love to give kisses too!

Boo Casanova said...

precious, you won't believe it but i hardly chase my own tail. i have no idea but chasing tail is just not my cup of tea! hehehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Precious, will you get dizzing after going round and round to chase your tail?

~ girl girl

PreciOus said...

Hi Huskee boy! Kisses are great. Especially when my humans are angry with me.

Boo, maybe it is a good thing too. Sometimes I forget that is my tail and I'll get all grouchy with it.

Girl Girl, thanks for dropping by! I am fine from it, but poor sista will be the one getting dizzy. =P

Snuggle,
Precious

Bella said...

Hi ya Precious,
You sound like my kinda friend - I love giving kisses too - i haven't chased my tail yet but love chasing heaps..
Wuffs
Bella

Ume said...

Hi Precious,
TQ for tagging me! i had oredi posted 7 pawsome facts abt myself.
keke... u like chasing your own tail? how nong does it usu last?

your sista thinks u r getting fatter? juz convince her dat it's oni your coat getting thicker...

PreciOus said...

Bella, that is so cute. I'm attracted to moving things - You move, I chase!

Ume, it depends on how long I took to catch it! Hee.

Snuggle,
Precious

Myeo said...

Chasing tail is so funny. Boy used to do it often when he a puppy but i thik he got used to his tail already.

Love
Boy n Baby

PreciOus said...

Boy n Baby, Hmm I think sooner or later I'll have to get use to it too. My sista scared that my tail tip's hair will get sparse.

Snuggle,
Precious

Scruffy said...

I love chasing my tail too. But I never seem to catch it. Must run faster.

The Mighty Scruff

Ben & Darling said...

Hey Precious, I do chase my tail sometimes.

PreciOus said...

Oh Scruffy, I'm sure you will catch it one day.

Ben Ben, it's fun isn't it? =D

Snuggle,
Precious