Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend

Yeah weekend is finally here! Sista managed to spend some quality time with me on sat although she went out early in the morn. She was back by evening. I got lotsa treats, in fact so much I finished almost all of it. Not that I mind, except worried that sista wouldn't have the time to replenish my treats! Ack, such a dreadful thought. *Shoo*

Anyway, sista wanted to bring me grooming today. My usual grooming centre had moved to else where, and sista didn't have the time to check out on others. So it is decided no grooming for me for the time being. Lucky me, phew. I had many unhappy incidents at other grooming shops before sista found my current one. My current groomer is a very nice Korean guy. But due to my phobia, I wans't able to accept him with open heart. Nah, not my fault. My previous groomers were all so suckie I couldn't stop myself from concluding all of them are. *Blechx*

I am a messy babe. I'm so loving it! *Grinz*

10 comments:

Bella said...

Such a cutie with your long hair - I hope your mummy can find a nice groomer for you to be happy with.
Wuffs
Bella

Boo Casanova said...

precious, i remember you told me about your groomer before. i had been to many groomers before mom finally decide this is the one for me. not cheap but the groomer did a wonderful job and very pro so that's why mom stick to this one. i think u need to visit different groomer before u know which is the best rite?

wet wet licks

Boo

PreciOus said...

Bella, it's ok. Sista can take her time. Ha

Boo, Sista agrees with you. She sent me to many before settling on my current one. Unfortunatly, for sista that is, they moved to somewhere very far. Sista will try new one besides those I previously tried.

Snuggle,
Precious

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe Precious, even tho you're messy, you're still a cutie!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
You look so cute in that picture. I hope your mom finds the right groomer for you.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Ume said...

hi Precious!
u r still a pwetty babe, messy or not... we silkies r adorable irregardless of hair sticking into our eyes. kekeke...
does ur sista wanna try out "Bark & Bubbles"? dats where i go to...

Myeo said...

Hey Precious

If you find a good groomer with reasonable price, please recommend to us okay.

Love
Boy n Baby

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like the messy look! My mum is learnign to groom me, so no more trips to the grooming parlour for me yay!

Licks
Oscar x

Luckie Girl said...

Hi Precious,
I have not gone for a full grooming before...but usually we visit Bark n Bubbles. The two ladies are very friendly and gentle plus they allow your sista to stay and watch the grooming too.

Stanley said...

You're not messy, Precious. You're going for the natural look! I likey, cute girlie!

Goob kisses,
Stanley