Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Perfect Night

As planned, Shaney came for a sleepover. Kor and sista gave Shaney a beautiful bling bling. Sorry for sista lousy photography skill, the bling bling looks much nicer in real. It was so tempting for me to wanna gobble it down. But selfish sista doesn't let me go near it at all. Ah, don't worry sista. Even if I did swallow, It will still come out from my bum bum. Apparently, sista didn't appreciate my console. She assumed if that really happens, then Shaney wouldn't accept it anymore. *Geez*

So this is the beautiful bling bling and its just as tempting box.


And I gave Shaney a gift too - a lovely pouch made by us doggies. Don't believe? Well, see the brand's sticker on the pouch cover? It says 'Woof Works'.

Here, a better view of it. Oh and I left my scent on the sticker especially for Shaney. *Grinz*


Shaney loves my gift so much. What's more, since I was so sweet to her, she asked sista to let me sleep in the room with them! Woot! So I had a great time being pampered and cuddling up with them. It was a perfect night, well, almost perfect, except for a slight bummer. About 6 in the morning, I woke them up with my whinings. The humans ignored me asking me to go back sleep. No I can't sleep thou so I continued whining. Then Kor thought I wanted to go up on the bed but was too lazy to jump, so Kor went on to carry me up. I hesitated a little, you sure you want me up on the bed, Kor? Really? Hmm, ok then, your choice. So Kor carried me up and I sat beside him for a very long time refusing to lie down. They were puzzled. *Geez* Don't they get it? I can't sleep not because I don't want too. I decided to give the humans some hints. There, Sista caught me sniff sniff sniffing my own bum bum and finally realised I had poo poo stuck on my bum bum! *Roll eyes* I did try to tell them, you know. *Sheesh*

Besides this incident, I think I did a great job protecting them. I checked on them every 2 hours or so to make sure they were sleeping well and to give them kisses. But sista seems not too satisfied with it. She has been yawning away all day long. I wonder why didn't she gets enough sleep since I had looked after them so well. I guess I must increase my checkings then. *Sniggle*

Lovely me snoozing in between sista's legs when I'm not doing my check. *Zzzzz*

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! That bling bling is really bling blinging! Hahaha! Awww... and that's so nice of you to make a cute doggie sticker for her.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

You did a good job watching out for them precious!!! And how silly of them not to know your signals!!! Hopefully they will do better next time.

Lots of licks, Ruby

PreciOus said...

Amber-Mae, I did not make the sticker. I wish I know how thou. It is the brand of the pouch. Hee.

Ruby, yes, they need more training from me.

Snuggle,
Precious

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious. Shaney got very nice presents!
What a night you had, right?
Why they didn't appreciate that you checked on them all night long?
Kisses in the midle of the night are great!
Have a nice day
Besos
Lorenza

Snowball said...

Hi Precious, Yes. Human should learn to appreciate us guarding them while they are sleeping. How would one feel safe to sleep soundly without being reminded that there is a good watch dog on duty?

I never hesitate to let my jie jie know when I couldn't sleep too. I pant heavily into her ear and if that don't work, I will tap on tap on her bed with my front paw.

I will catch up with my beauty sleep in the morning when its the humans' turn to watch over me when I sleep. But jie jie don't seems too happy about it. I dunno why???... Like your sista, she will be yawn for the whole day after that.

Btw, I have finally linked you to my blog. Sorry for taking so long. Jie jie refuse to let me use the computer as she complain that the lack of sleep is causing her eyes to be very painful when staring at the bright screen. Humph... perhaps she should get her eyes checked instead...

Luv,
Snowball

PreciOus said...

Lorenza, my gift was the best among all. *Giggle*

Snowball, thanks doG we are not as ungrateful as them. And thank you for the link! *Grinz*

Snuggle,
Precious

Myeo said...

That is a nice bling bling.

Love
Boy n Baby