Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Friday, June 1, 2007

Tomorrow

Sista and Kor will be celebrating my favoritest Shaney's birthday in advance. Sista tells me that they are catching a movie tomorrow follows by a nice dinner at some fancy restaurant. As usual, pets are not allowed, so she has no choice but to leave me home alone. Me? Home alone on a Saturday? I say it is just an excuse for not bringing me along. *Grumble*

Anyway, sista is really excited about this show they gonna watch. It's titled 'Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's end'. She loves the terrific cast, the cool cool effects, and of cos the storyline is captivating as well. And this is the third part of which sista had watched the previous two.

On a happy note, after their celebration, my favoritest Shaney is staying over at my house! I'm gonna give her the bestest smoochies she ever had! *Grinz*



p.s. I've got tagged by Chilli to show a pic of celebrity whom I looked like. My my, I've totally no idea who I resemble. Hmm, this may take awhile, ok Chilli gal? *Giggle*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious,
Just keep dreaming of how nice it will be when Shaney comes over, that way , you'll make the time go fast, when you're alone...plus make the hoomans bwing you tweats fwom thw moovies heheheheh
lots of smoochie kisses
Asta

Unknown said...

Hi Precious,

Thanks for the nice words of encouragement on my blog. I am still trying my best but I see here that you have the greatest smile ever:) You are going to get sooooo many treats when sista comes home from the movies!! Can I come over?

Loves,
Tofu

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
Don't be sad. You won't be alone all night! Sure your sista will bring some treats for you and you will have Shaney to play with and to give her lots of kisses and hugs!
Have a nice weekend
Besos
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

Mummy is jealous because she hasn't seen that film yet. Hope they enjoy it.

Simba xx

L said...

Mom wants to see that film too. She is in love with Johnny Depp and has been since Edward Scissorhands. She's crazy I tell ya. Have fun celebrating. Have a terrific weekend!

Toodles,
Sweets

Ume said...

hi Precious,
i'm sure u wld hv fun with Shaney tonite!
u gonna zzz with her? u can snuggle with her all nite!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh mommy doesn't like that film at all coz she's not into pirates & action movies... She's more into "girly" movies. Hehe, teenagers... Happy Birthday to Shaney!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Boo Casanova said...

is shaney a dog or hooman??

mom and dad went for pirates last nite. i was pretty bummed coz i was at home most of the time alone!

wet wet licks

Boo

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hope you have fun with Shaney! Have a good weekend...J x

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Precious

Don't be too sad that your sista is leaving you at home. Look on the bright side, your favourite Shaney will come back together with her and you will have a great time after that :)

Take your time with the tag :) It took me some time too:)

Wet kisses
Chilli

Scruffy said...

Its so unfair isn't it? We never get to go anywhere nice. I would really like to watch a movie at a real cinema for once.

The Mighty Scruff

Myeo said...

Thank doG, our hooman dont like those pirates or they might leave us to catch the movie.

Love
Boy n Baby