Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Friday, June 8, 2007

Busy Sista

Since sista started work, I've been badly neglected. Everyday, the whole house will be me and me alone. Nobody to pat me, nobody to cuddle me, nobody to play with me, the worst thing is nobody to give me treats!! Ok, some of you may think that well, I'll most probably get all that I've mentioned when sista comes home after work. Hoot! Yes she did, and no she didn't. Let me recall, 10 minute? 20 minute? Then it's goodnight bedtime! I am so angry I'm determine to take revenge. So these days, instead of greeting her with kisses, I give her my toughest bites. *Grr*

Just now sista tried to explain that everyday is slog slog slog for her. Tons of paperwork waiting right at her desk every morning, no time for breakie, backache, and her office is getting so squeezy she hardly has place to walk. It is just so dreadful to think of going work. She calls this the sick office sydrome. She don't think I understand her but let me tell ya, Ooo how I do! Cos I have the sick home sydrome, hmph!

To prove her point, she showed me the pics of her seating area. This was how her area looked like a few days ago. A few boxes here and there. That was all.

This is how her area looks like now. Stack up to ceiling level, boxes and boxes, all 109 of them!


Backview from sista's seat. What are all these Think Centre anyway? I figured that sista was always lazy to use her brain cells hence the boss confined her to a centre to remind that she has to keep thinking. Serves her right.


Ok, so the pics prove some points. More importantly is *ahem* I am not that unreasonable. Yey sista did look tired, like a hagged woman in fact. And the fact that she despite being tired, is taking her time to help me blog, maybe I'll accept her explanation and forgive her. I'm going to give her a few kisses now. *Sniggle*

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Precious... boy are neglected!!! I understand what you are talking about. Both my parents work and it totally totally sucks!


Loves,
Tofu

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Precious...I totally feel for you. My mom has been working a lot lately too...but I really try and be patient and she appreciates it.

Hang in there. Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
Don't be mad at your Sista if she has to work. Greet her with kisses and hugs when she comes back from work because maybe she is tired and she still has time for your blog and to play with you. My mom works from 8 to 6 everyday but I stay with my grandparents all day.
Have a good night
Besos
Lorenza

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
I'm in the very same position too. Both hoomans go out to work for donkey hours and I'm left alone in my play pen. But they do leave me a lot of toys...and one rawhide to chew on.
PS : If you can get your paws on the compooter we should chat online while we are both at home. haha...

Lizzy said...

Aww, that's too bad you're all alone... :( You should come visit me!

Sparky

Boo Casanova said...

hey precious, since your sista beeing looking at those big boxes everyday, u think she will turn into a box herself??

wet wet licks

Boo

Scruffy said...

Hey Precious

Don't feel too bad. Your sista works hard and earns loads of money. Then she can buy MANY treats for you.

The Mighty Scruff

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw Precious, I'm glad you forgave your sista. She sure seem very poor thing to be all "boxed" up in work


~ girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'd continue to bite her unless she walks through the door with a treat in her hand,

Simba xx

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, I think you need to be nicer to sista. Seems like she's having a tough time at work.

Licks
Oscar x

Anonymous said...

that's not an office, that's a storeroom!!! your poor sista!

yeah i know it's stoopid that the hoomans have to work so long everyday. i mean, i thought the most important work was looking after us and being with us. i keep telling HM she doesn't need anything else, she has me. but she says i'm a naive little bumpkin.

love..
chiyo

Amber-Mae said...

Oh your sista is soooo mean to neglect you! Yes, keep biting her until you here this word in a high pitch sharp tone, "OUUUUUCCCH!!!!" There you got her attention! Hehehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Headgirl said...

Aaaagh! You're just sooooooooooo sweet & forgiving!

Extra pats
Blue

*Sasha* said...

oh...poor girl...u must feel very lonely during the daytime...but look at the bright side! she works and you spend! don you think it's worth it...hehehehehehe..

Bella said...

Hi Precious,
Doesn't sound like much fun for you or your Sista!!!
Can she take you to work too to help ?
I know it must be hard, but try to be extra special loving to Sista & she will be to you too
Wuffs
Bella

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Sista! Her workplace doesn't look like much fun. Maybe you could sneak into her handbag and go to work with her? J x

L said...

Poor Precious. I feel for you. My mom is ALWAYS doing homework and doesn't hardly have any time to blog let alone play with me. But, then the weekend comes and all is well. I love the weekends. Be nice to sista, it looks like work for her is very stressful with all those boxes.

Toodles,
Sweets

Myeo said...

Hi Precious,

We know how it feels. Mama is busy too at work and sometimes she comes back so late. But we try not to stress her summore cos she already feel so guilty not to have enuff time to play with us.

Well at least she still hug us to sleep.

Love
Boy n Baby