Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2007

Cuz-zie

Some of you doggie pals mentioned that the Cuz is like the not to be missed toy and I was so tempted. I tried persuading sista to get me one or two or even three. However, like I mentioned before, even nylabones for tough chewer are of no problem to me, so sista said she is not willing to invest her hard earned money on some toy which would end up RIP like the rest of my toys. (Sista: Goodness, what I told her was that the Cuz is pretty expensive if she destroys it within a few days.) But it is not SOME toy, it is the CUZ. I pleaded and pleaded, gave her my 'please buy it for me look', nONoNO was the answers she gave. (Sista: I only said 'no' once.) It wasn't my fault that the toys are destroyed. Anyway, I thought that's how they were meant to be. I take, bite/tear/shred/rip/ruin, then I get new one. Not? Geez.

Here I am, pleading with sista. Pretty pretty please, sista?


Nonono? Bummer.


Can any kind soul please enlighten this stubborn sista of mine?

16 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
If you don't get the cuz with that face, then there will no be way you get it!
Who can resist that please please expression!!
Good luck!
Lorenza

PerfectTosca said...

Precious, my Mom says that the last shot of you would have had her rushing to the store to get you TWO Cuz's.

Ume said...

ohhh Precious...
i'll gladly share my Cuz with u!
maybe u like to do dat "pwetty pwetty please" look with your Kor? i think it's a higher chance he would give in to u.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh No Precious, you look really really sad there. I hope you'll get a cuz to play with soon..

~ girl girl

Boo Casanova said...

poor precious!

i'm sending you one cuz. just give me your address! u have my address rite? i'm serious! send it over and a cuz's on the way.

wet wet licks

Boo

Scruffy said...

Please please please Precious' sista. Give her a cuz. Look at that face. How can you not melt and give in.

The Mighty Scruff

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Sista must be one tough cookie to resist that face!

I can send you my Cuz if you email me your address oscartheairedale@yahoo.co.uk I'm not that keen, I prefer stuffed toys.

Licks
Oscar x

Myeo said...

If your 'mean' sister not getting you 1, we get you one. Email us your address at masyeo@gmail.com

Love
Boy n Baby

Bella said...

precious tell your mama that you will not be able to destroy Cuz. Check out our blog - Scooby our Great Dane X who destoys everthing he gets his mouth on & destroyed a sofa chair hasn't been able to break it yet & he lurves it - his DinoCuz - mama said it was the best toy investment she made !!
Wuffs
Bella

Simba and Jazzi said...

I did that and got a cuz and it was the most boring toy ever in the world.

Simba xxx

Kien said...

hope u get your cuz soon.. i had one last time.. but i lost it.. so, meaning i dun have it too...:(

love
Golden Rossi

Amber-Mae said...

Oh poor you... How can she not buy a a cuz for you? Who can resist that pweetty face of your Precious? I don't understand hoomans sometimes. Hope one of your doggie friends will mail you one, kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey, who could resist that face? J x

ToFFee said...

I hope you'll get a cuz!

Even I don't know what a cuz is..

just plead and plead! she'll give in eventually!


Wuffs!
Toffee

coco said...

oh precious, you must have the most healthiest teeth on earth to be able to destroy your toys so quickly! i have good teeth too since i am only 10 months old, but us yorkies tend to have dental issues and my big sis sophie lost most of her teeth at the age of about 5!! keep up the good work!

admiringly, coco

Stanley said...

Precious Girl,

Who could *ever* resist your pouty face? (I noticed that even when you're sad your ears are still very perky).

Hope you win your case & get the CUZ! I've never had one myself, but it sounds like just the thing for a power chewer like you!

Goob kisses,
Stanley