Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Saturday, June 23, 2007

'Meme'

Penny came up with an interesting 'meme' and I'm giving it a go too so that my doggie pals and Girl Girl can know me better. *Blush*

1. Your age? 1 year and 7 months old
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 2 months and 2 days old
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? I have one in black with crystal studs. It's more of an accessory. My harness is blue in color with a blue leash to match. Blue! Gosh.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? I would say Kor, but he's staying with me most of the time thou he has his own home, so then it will be Shaney, my god-kor.
5. How much do you weigh? 5kg. How many lbs is that?
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Arm-chair!
7. Do you like other Dogs? Not really on first sniff.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? Otis and Anthon! My first doggie playmates.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toy in the shape of a ball. Perfect.
10. Do you like to be brushed? Oh nonono.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese. I've never tasted peanut butter.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? No way. They are too rough.
13. Any formal education? No, but I think I'm quite smart. *Sista: u mean scheming?*
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Eneloop Doggie!
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Grouchy/Grumpy girl, Manja queen, Stinko girl, Darling, My dear.
16. What is your best trick? Roll over!
17. Do you like kitties? NO
18. What did you have for breakfast? Nutro Choice kibbles or home-cooked food if sista is not too lazy.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? Roaches counted?
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? February, for my annual booster.
21. Where do you sleep at night? On my bed in the kitchen or with sista in her room.
22. Do you like to swim? Yes yes if the beach is clean enough.
23. Can you make puppies? Nope.
24. Your favorite place to visit? Anywhere as long its outside my home!
25. Do you give kisses? Lots of them.
26. Can you potty on command? Nah I do that when I feel like it.
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Is it some kind of toy? Sista! *Sista: Erm...*

18 comments:

Kien said...

Hi Precious.. your name really tells it all.. oh, from the meme, there r few things that we are very much in common..

n btw, thanks for dropping by at my blog n leaving such nicey comment..
so glad to be your new furry frens..

love love..
Golden Rossi

Asta said...

Precious...I see you more as a lover than a hunter...even lovers kill icky roaches..I like weading all that stuff and getting to know you better
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Snowball said...

Hi Precious, Cuz toys are fun!!! Quick, get you sista to buy you one!

Luv,Snowball

Myeo said...

Precios, you should get a Dino Cuz. It is a lot of fun.

Love
Boy n Baby

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Stinko girl???? What sort of nickname is that?
I can't believe you've never tried peanut butter! It's the best thing EVER! J X

Sharon said...

HA! Snickers doesn't like kitties either. Well, that's not exactly true. Snickers would really like the TASTE of kitties if she had the chance.
Snickers and Sharon

Toby said...

Yay!! I''m all for pottying when "we" feel like it!! I see u like to hunt bugs too... me too!~ Although I've never seen a roach.

Tobes

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious!
Reading your meme, I see we have some things in common.
I like to hunt cockroaches too!! I don't eat them just trap them.
And I go potty when I want not on command!
I have a cuz but I don't find it very fun to play with... Maybe the dino cuz would be better.
Have a good night
Lorenza

ToFFee said...

Hi Precious!

I pawed by your blog and see what you're up to!

Hey! can you teach me how to get the roaches.. I can't seem to find one here so I could show it my mum.. my mum hates roaches.. hehehe!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Precious, you're the same age as me! And I wouldn't mind squeaky toys too if it's in a shape of a ball... It mustn't be too spiky too! Kekeke... Good meme there.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I'm sure you're not grouchy or grumpy are you?!

Licks
Oscar x

Goofy said...

Precious,
Wow...That's so much about u...There are a few in commons with me... I'll get mom to do me a 'meme' too..hehehe..
U'll know what is a Cuz if you visit my blog and see my latest post, I've got 2 new Cuz's.

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
Oh..i hope your sista is better now. Ask your Kor to take good care of her!!! hehe...I wuv reading more about you.
I heard there's a DWB singapore gathering soon. Will you be going???

Scruffy said...

Precious

Very interesting facts about you. BTW your nickname reminds of my hooman Jie Jie's nickname. My Mum calls her Smelly. She says it rhymes with her name Melly. So she is Smelly Melly!! Ha! Ha!

The Mighty Scruff

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh those are interesting things about you Precious. I wanna see you go the Roll Over trick

~ girl girl

Lizzy said...

My best trick is also roll over. :)

Sparky

Stanley said...

Precious,

What's up with the grouchy/grumpy nickname? (While we're at it, tell us where the Stinko Girl nickname came from).

I would hope that we would be fast friends, should we ever have a chance to meet. Maybe someday...

Thanks for sharing. Feel like I know you that much better, girlie!

Goober love,
Stanley

Simba and Jazzi said...

never had cheese, have a word with your Mummy.


Simba xx