Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sweet Handsome Rossi

My sweet handsome Rossi left this comment for me after seeing my previous post. *Blush*

ROSSI said...
Ooohh... precious.. i still love the first photo.. very relaxing smile and attractive ...aaahh... can i date you sometimes??.. hehehe...Love Golden Rossi

I of coz was soo elated, I agreed to it immediately. *Blush Blush*

Precious: Gorgeous Rossi, I'll lurve to be your date. *Wink*

However, this possible date of ours was like bubble bursted when Rossi's mummy told him that it's impossible for us to go on a date coz we live far away from each other and she won't fly him to Singapore. And when I asked sista about it, she said it's true. Sob sob.

So my poor sweet Rossi created some illusion in his mind and he told me one of it.


Awww~ he made my heart fluttering wild and now I'm melting like an ice cream! *Flutter flutter! Blush blush!* My dear Rossi, I'm gonna catch a wink now and dream all about you! Meanwhile, lots of smoochies to you! *Muacks*

9 comments:

Bella said...

Oh so cute - would you look at the two of you together - such a shame Rossi can't fly to Singapore - but oyu can have a 'virtual' date can't you ??
Can't wait for more pics.
Wuffs
Bella

Amber-Mae said...

Awwww... he picked you? Not pweetty me??? I'm sooooo sad rite now. Anyway, hope you guys are having a nice date, in your dreams, hehehehe...

love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Boo Casanova said...

puke puke!

wet wet licks

Boo

Headgirl said...

Thats such a great image!
Now, Precious, don't be deterred by a long distance relationships1 I know all about them. They can be fun!

Pats to you
Blue

Asta said...

Precious,
You and Rossi can still be each others big loves even if you don't meet in pawson,but you're so young and bootiful, you should pwobably not westwict yourself to just one gowgeous boy
thanks for saying my haircut is nice
smoochie kisses
ASta

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Wow.. you 2 make such a cute couple. hee hee


~ girl girl

Myeo said...

Both of you make an excellent couple. Dont listen to that little Boo. He is just jealous.

Love
Boy n Baby

Kien said...

Hi Precious... let's not let Amber Mae.. see this.. She is so jellyous yesterday... I got to make something for her today.. try not to visit my blog today.. ok...

U still pretty to me...

Love
Golden Rossi

Stanley said...

Preciuos!!

You are one lucky pupgirl! That Rossi seems like a cool dog! I haven't met him, but word on the web is he's a good boy!

Listen to Asta's advice. She knows what she's talking about. Enjoy your dream date (I had no idea you and Rossi were such sharp dressers. And you're sooooo TALL, Precious).

Goober love,
STanley