Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2007

Little Rascal

Hi my dear friends, I miss all of you so much! *Blush*

I am so glad to be posting again. I thought I wouldn't have the time to do it anymore after THAT little rascal came to MY house. *Grumble*

This is THAT little rascal I was talking about.


The hoomans call him Casper. But he's a rascal alright. Anyway, rasc.., Casper belongs to one of sista's friend whom just got him on Wednesday. As she needed to prepare her house to welcome this little one, sista agreed to look after him for a few days.

He was on my nerve the whole time here, even when I was sleeping! He got to sleep on MY sista's bed while I slept on the cold hard floor! *Sista: Precious, you shifted to the ground yourself!* Whatever, and when he woke up, the first thing he did is to attack my face! Sista scolded him, "No bitey face Casper!", but he still do it, argh!

And THAT little rascal took MY Cuz! How dare him!


*Sista: That was because you took his.* Opps.


*Sista: And you occupied his bed despite his being smaller in size than yours.*


Yiaks! Anyway, that's not the point. Everything in MY house belongs to ME. So his things + MY house = MY Property. See, simple equation and he doesn't get it at all. *Sista: Duh.*

Look at him, looking all smiley and cute for the camera.


I tried telling him we shouldn't look at the camera willingly, but he's too naive!

Look to the side Casper! Geez.


All this talking on him makes me tired. Phew, thank doG I can finally have a good night sleep. Hooray!

Hi Everyone, this is Precious's sista here. I have to clarify, Casper was very obedient throughout the two day stay. He was quite ok with Precious until she started sniffing him hard. Casper got irritated by that and started his bite attacks in return. Other than this, the both of them were considered calm when together. However, this evening turned Precious into a lil' devil. When Casper's owner and her owner's friends came over to pick up the lil' one, all the attention on the lil' one made it hard to bear for Precious. Overwhelmed with jealousy, she snapped and attempted to bite Casper had we not stop her fast enough. She got lectured and wasn't allowed to say goodbye to Casper. I don't think she cares to do that either. I am glad Casper went back home too. Not because he wasn't behaving well, but because missy Precious can't be provoked. My bad.

24 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
He looks cute to me but if you says he is a rascal, I believe you!
I suppose you are happy now that he is at his home!
I am like you, everything in my home belongs to me! Humans included!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Kien said...

Aaww.. my Precious dear.. it's ok now.. u have your own place and toys back.. but that casper look cute to me.. mayb not as cute as me though.. hahahah.. i will bite too if someone try to intervene my territory..

Love
Golden Rossi

Asta said...

Pwecious
No matter how cute a little puppy is(and casper sems pwetty cute), it's your hose,your hoomans and your stuff
so I unerstand that you were angwy...hope you got some good west and feel nice and secuwe now
smoochie kisses
Asta

Boo Casanova said...

precious, you can't be provoke huh?

i wonder how big is casper. he seems much smaller but i thought silky are smaller than maltese??

wet wet licks

Boo

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
He looks rather harmless but like what Lorenza say, I believe what you say cos you are my friend!! :)
How dare he take your things!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Girl Girl Hamster said...

The rascal looks kinda cute. But I agree with you. Everything in your house belongs to you. And smaller beds are more comfy. hee hee


~ girl girl

Hammer said...

Hi Precious

Go girl !!! Give that rascal heaps. He looks like a big dork to me, and how dare he upset you. You're my friend.

I'll get GG to pick me up and I'll sort the rascal out for you.

Love from Hammer

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw Precious, sounds like you like to be the princess of your house and who can blame you!

Licks
Oscar x

Simba and Jazzi said...

He looks cute, but I'm not sure about having to share with some dog.

Simba xx

Headgirl said...

What a princess you are Precious!
A cute one though!
You're probably missing the "rascal" by now.. He was someone to try & keep in his place.
I liked you taking over his basket!

Pats to you
Blue

Amber-Mae said...

He looks like a cute fella to me but never be fooled by doggie's cute looks! They can be devils ya know... I like that equation! That works the same for me too! As long 'things' that are in MY house, they're considered as mine & I have the RIGHT to use them! Like or not, too bad!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Precious,
Actually.. umm.. will u still be my friend if I say this.. umm.. I think Casper looks quite adorable. (of course you are cuter..)

Anonymous said...

Pfft sharing is so overrated - I'm with you Precious - everything in my kennel belongs to ME!!!

And thanks for visiting my blog - I'd love to be your friend :)

River

Baily said...

you can wrap him up and send him to me, i would like a buddy to play with!

nose licks
baily

Myeo said...

Hey Precious

We havent been blogging for a while and we are doing a lot of catching up.

Casper looks cute. Probably you just need more time to adjust to him. Will you miss him now that he is gone?

Love
Boy n baby

Bella said...

Precious,
It can be really hard to adjust to an 'intuder' in your 'territory' when you are not used to it and we all reach our limits!!
We've always had other doggies coming to stay & all different sizes too, so I'm used to it & it doesn't bother me.
Casper did look cute - but not as cute as you & being such a baby puppy was probably pretty doofus at times.
Wuffs
Bella

Ume said...

maybe u would be better frens with Casper if he's not in your house?

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Precious,.
Little Rascal is so cute!!! Its nice to have another dog to fight all the things you have with you!

I only have my hoomans to amuse me :(

Love,
Reina

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awwww Casper is adorable... but, then being a Maltese myself lol I am honor bound to say that.
I understand about territory though because I had Pebbles steal my cuz and my favourite bed too and I was none too impressed either.

Tail wags
Scrappy

L said...

Hi ya Precious,
I think under the circumstances that you behaved quite well. I mean he was stealing YOUR stuff afterall. Poor Precious, I feel for ya. Have a terrrrrific weekend Precious and Sista.

Smoochies,
Sweets

Christaligia said...

Hi Precious! I'll bet he's a rascal! I just betcha. hmm he looks a teeny bit like me.

I read about your friend Oscar and I posted on his site for his mommy and daddy. I'm sorry you lost your friend :-(

Stanley said...

Precious Girl!

Casper is a cutie, and it sounds like if he didn't invade your home you two might actually be pals. You looked like such a wise older sister when you were instructing him about photo shoots. I hope he learns to take your advice.

Get some rest now with your house all to yourself!

Goober love,
Stanley

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, Casper looks kinda cute, but it's YOUR house right? I think you were right to show him who's boss! J x

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]MGKtd[/url] , uvVctr - http://yuxeflk.com