Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pressie For Me

Early this morning, sista woke me up saying she has a surprise for me.

Still in my sleepy mode, I sulked and grumbled what could be better than my beauty sleep.


So she took out a sealed package and said it is a pressie for me. For me? WOW! This is the first time I received a pressie. And it came through the mail especially for me! I am so excited and instantly wide awake!

Oh boy! I have to check it out!


I gave it real good sniffs. Mmmm, it smells sooo good!


But first, I had to find out who sent it to me. OMD! It is from Boo, the charming, handsome casanova who stay across our sunny island!


Dear Boo, in case you are wondering why your package ended up in a sealed bag, it says on the bag that the enclosed mail item was damage while in transit through the post so they have re-packed the item. Hmm, I wonder why...

Then I proceed to open my pressie. Now, how do I do that?


Ok I shall try using my super ripping skill to tear the bag apart. *Grrr*


Geez, it wasn't as simple as I thought. So Kor went to find a scissors to help me cut open the bag.

Weee done! Quick give it to me!


Yes! I managed to open the envelope myself by making a hole in it!


Look what I found inside! A Cuz toy *Yippee! My first very own Cuz!*, a container full of yummy looking cookies and a pretty note!


What does it says? Let me read it! Ooo, Boo sent me some of his love, hugs, kisses and wet licks! Here Boo, let me give you some smoochies back. *Muacks*


Yummylicious! The cookie tastes as good as it smells!


And then I took off with my Cuz! My bright orangey Cuz! See how happy I am! Oh, and it makes perfect squeaking sound too! Lovely!


Thank you thank you sweet dear Boo! I really really lurve my pressie a lot! *Blush*

20 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nice presents, looks like the naughty mail man tried to steal them!

Licks
Oscar x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious.
Finally you got a cuz!! I hope you like it!
And yummy treats!
Boo is very nice!
Enjoy
Lorenza

Kien said...

Aaww... precious... glad you are happy.. and thanks to Boo for bringing you happiness..

Love
Golden Rossi

Christaligia said...

Hi Precious, You're very lucky. Nice presents :-)

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Isn't Boo the sweetest? I hope you like your Cuz.

Tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles

Lizzy said...

Great presents! The cookie was good, eh? Got any more for me? Hehe.

Sparky

Anonymous said...

i have the exact same orange cuz!! :) hee i hope none of the items were damaged in the mail

love..
chiyo

Asta said...

Hi Precious
thank you for your sweet wowds of encouwagement..I know we can all do lots better in helping other pups.
I'm glad Boo made you so happy..you look so cute opening your pressie, and you'll have lots of fun with that cuz...have a gweat day playing with it
smoochie kisses
Asta

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's so nice of Boo to send you those lovely gifts. :)

~ girl girl

Boo Casanova said...

what? i wonder who damage the mail. :( how dare they damage precious' gift? hmm.... the nerve!

anyway, how do you like the cuz? i choose a good cuz (there are bad and good cuz) coz you are a good girl. did you manage to squeak it yet?

wet wet licks

Boo

Ben & Darling said...

Nice & yummy pressie!!! I like both the cuz & cookies. I have the same cuz too but mine is green & bigger. So hows the cookies?? finish all edy??

By the way, I would like to apologise for not posting your pressie on my blog yet. My so call busy naughty daddy still not sending the pic to me yet. I almost kill the fishy you gave me...hehehe

ToFFee said...

Hi Precious!

You got a Cuz too? I got a Dino Cuz from Boy and Baby!

Mine is also orangey with a spiked tail..

Wuffs!
Toffee

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
Gosh, you look so pleased with your Good Cuz!!! :) I see Boo has been spreading his lurve all over the island yah....
PS : I love the way your ears perk up!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow! A lovely pressie from sexy Boo, that's nice. I bet you're cuzing all nite in your mommy's room. Hope you didn't make too much noise, heehee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Precious,
I got the package from Boo too and it was also sealed in another plastic carrier.. I suspect the mailman was trying to get his hand on the cookies!!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Boo is sooooooo kind!

The present looked wonderful, I love my Cuz toy, they are great aren't they!

Thanks for your good wishes on my Chat Box, I am much better now, but the carpets are not so good!

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

Ume said...

hiya Precious,
now u can cuz cuz cuz all day! so sweet of Boo!

Miss Reina said...

Awwwwwww...
its so nice to recieve gifts ain't it!
Boo is such a sweetie no wonder you are blushing!

Love,
Reina

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Precious, what lovely gifts! Was the mailman jealous and trying to steal them? J x

Stanley said...

Precious!

Very cool first ever pressie. That Boo sure knows how to please the ladies.

Enjoy the cuz! (Your sleepy mode photo was hilarious). Keep squeaking!

Goob love,
Stanley