Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

My 2nd Barkday Updates 1

Good day, my dear friends! Wanna say a big THANK YOU to everyone for my sweet barkday greetings! *Blush* I had a great time spending the whole weekend with my hoomans and friends! *Grinz*

On Saturday, I had a mini celebration together with my hoomans, my hoomans friends and Casper, the lil' rascal who is not little anymore. He sure grow fast. *Giggle*


My hoomans made me a cake with Snowball's barkday cake recipe.

My cake. Notice the big candle on it? It actually represents 10 years old! Silly sista forgot to buy candles for me and this is the only type of candles the hoomans can find in my house. Gawg.


Waiting to blow out the candle. Sista says I have to wait till they sing finish the barkday song.


How long do I have to wait? Can I have a lick first?


Finally, cake eating time! Kor cut out my cake into portions and I waited patiently for mine. Can anyone spots me? Hee.


Then it was gifts opening time for the barkday girl, me! The pretty green box is from Casper and his owner. They got me a beautiful Kimono. Alas the size was not right, so the hoomans have to change it on Sunday dog show. Next, the huge hamper is from my Shaney, J jie jie and not forgetting my admirer, Baby. *Grinz* There are lots of treats and toys in the hamper, and also a pair of beautiful hair clips and a stunning crown! Lastly, the new ball is from my dear Kor. I've got lots of new treats from my hoomans too, however, I'd ate most already. Opps.


Here is me with my beautiful crown. Do I look like a real princess?


My frisbee in the hamper. Look at that lil’, no, big rascal. He was trying to take my pressie!


Hey, the frisbee is mine. Can somebody tell the big rascal to get away from my toy?


I have also received fabulous pressies from my DWB friends! The pressie with shiny pink wrapper is from Princess Snowball and the two packages are from Butchy & Snickers and Girl Girl. Thank you very much Snowball, Butchy & Snickers, and Girl Girl for thinking of me! *Blush*


Sniff sniff, ooo I think I can smell my friends in there!


Oh and guess what, while sista was busy taking my pressies pictures, the mailman came with another pressie for me! Talk about perfect timing! Poor mailman though, he was traumatised by Casper and I barking our heads off at him. =P

Look at what the mailman delivered! It's a pressie from Huskee! Thank you Huskee Boy!


Sista allowed me to open up one of my pressies from my DWB friends. I chose Snowball's because it has been in my house since Wednesday and I am really really excited *Sista: excited = bark non-stop* about it till sista had to keep it in our store room to prevent me from seeing it! Thank you Princess Snowball! *Muacks*

Wow, Snowball gave me a sweet pink bed with a matching bone shaped pillow! Argh! Again that rascal tried to snatch what's mine! Back off you big rascal!


I'm watching you, kiddo! I'M WATCHING YOU!


Well, so this is my barkday celebration on Saturday. Stay tune for more of my celebration and pressies opening on Sunday , coming up... *Grinz*

30 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh talking about pawfect timing from the post man. Hope you had a pawsome birthday. Casper sure likes to follow you around


~ Girl girl

Myeo said...

Happy Barkday Precious! The bed is really nice :)

Love
Boy n Baby

Boo Casanova said...

wow, so many pressies! soli precious, i didn't send anything over coz i'm a little bit tight on my pocket money now...

you sure look happy on your b'day!

wet wet licks

Boo

Harry said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Precious
Happy birthday to you

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fabulous birthday Precious and those gifts are just great!!

River

Molly the Airedale said...

You got some beautiful gifts, Precious! I love your tiara! It looks stunning on you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Unknown said...

ei Preciosus happy barkdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy again..
you have a grate day ein..
a big hug

Snowball said...

Hi Precious, I hope you like the bed.

The special feature about this bed is that the cover can be removed to be washed. Hand wash prefered.

Luv,
Snowball

umekotyan said...

It is a wonderful birthday.
Very, many of wonderful present.
The cake seems to be delicious.
And, a pink bed is lovely. :)

from loved ume tyan

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

happy birthday Percious, nice presents, nice cake, nice pics most of all PRETTY YOU.

Par said...

Thats a nice cake!

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Precious! Wooooooow, your pressies are just pawsome!!! Th4e pink bed is loverly...The cake is HUGE! What is it made of? Looks real tasty to me...Hope you managed to finish the whole cake.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy Barkday, (belated!) sorry I have been away!

You are a Princess!

love and royal licks, Marvin xxxx

Freda said...

HAPPYS BARKDAY. Precious. Looks like you had a neatos day. The cake and stuffs look soo cooools!

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
Happy Birthday! Sorry I am late but my mom wasn't here to help me!
I really hope you had a great day.
Nice presents from your friends. The bed is beautiful! And the cake looks delicious!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PRECIOUS,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Sorry I'm a day late! I hope you're enjoying all the presents!

Sparky

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Oh Precious purfect name for you! Happy Happy Barkday to you! Looks like it was fabulous fun.

Wagging Tails from Crikit, Sparky & Ginger ~aka The TX Gang oh and I (Crikit) started off with the name Precious but well I'm not as dainty so my 4ever family changed it but it's perfect for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Precious!! :) i love the tiara on you! it suits you perfectly! :) hee you're a real princess :)

is the cake made with mashed potato? looks yummy! i can see the peas and carrots! :)

i didn't see you at the dog show, what a bummer!

love..
chiyo

Scruffy said...

Happy Barkday Precious! Your cake looks real good. You look just like a princess in your crown.

The Mighty Scruff

Simba and Jazzi said...

Happy Barkday, cake, presents, sounds like a wonderful Barkday to me.

Simba xx

Lizzy said...

Wow, you must be having so much fun! The cake looks like the best part!

Sparky

Hammer said...

Hi Precious
Sorry I'm late in wishing you another VERY HAPPY BARKDAY !!! You received some beautiful presents and you look like a princess wearing your tiara. Your BARKDAY cake looks delicious. We're glad you had such a wonderful BARKDAY.
Love from Hammer

Kien said...

oh.. precious dear.. am sorry i miss it.. i miss to wish u happy birthday on your actual birthday..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.. hope am not too late..

sorry.. i didn't send u anything.. cause i dun have your add.. can i have ur address?.. so i can ship myself to u.. hehehe

Cheers
Rossi

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awww looks like you had a fabulous b/day love the bed well we love anything pink lol

Happy bday Precious One
Scrappy and Pebbles xoxo

i said...

Happy belated birthday! Wow, that's a lot of pressies! Just dropping in to say hi

Amber said...

Hey Precious, the cake looks lovely. You sure have lot's of fun on your barkday. When you receive the pressie I send you, please let me know ya?

Amber :)

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Precious,
I hope you like your pressie!! That crown is real pretty.. it's fit for a PRECIOUS Princess like you.

Lacy said...

woofies Precious!!! me hopies u gots my ecard...me not nos anybody weal address so me cants send pressies...i fought me made a comment in here tellin u, but me nots cees it...me sent it to the email addy on ur profile...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh that tiara is so you!! Looked like a fabulous day!!!!!! Love A+A

Stanley said...

Whoa, Precious!

Looks like a FABulous barkday kick off celebration! By the way, you wear that tiara VERY well!

Goob love,
Stanley