Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lovely Barkday Greetings

Besides those wonderful pressies, I'd also received beautifully designed e-cards from some of my DWB friends! Thank you so much to all of you for my lovely barkday greetings! Sista promised to print them out for me! *Grinz*

Thank you for the birthday hugs, sweet Scrappy & Pebbles! I'm feeling all warm inside. Hugs to both of you too! *Muacks*


Asta girl, you've made me looking very pretty and demure with the pink bow and lovely pink background! *Blush* Thank you sweetie! *Muacks*


Dear Jackson, woof woof! Thank you for the birthday barks! I woof you! *Muacks*


My lady Blue, thank you for making me a lovely image and giving me the 'I love my Silky Terrier' award! *Muacks*


I heart this award to bits!


Thank you for this beautiful e-card, dear Lacylulu! I'd never realised I can look so radiant! You are a darling, sweetie pie! *Muacks*


And last but not least, thank you everyone who'd left me barkday greetings on my tag box and comment section! I really really appreciated them all! Thank you all, my wonderful friends! *MUACKS*

23 comments:

Stanley said...

Dear Precious Girl!

I'm sorry I haven't been by for the last couple of weeks. My new sissy is keeping me very busy and very tired!

I didn't forget you, though. It sounds like all the barkday wishes I was hoping for you came true. I even got to give you a barkday smoochie in pawson at your pawty in Salem.

You are the sweetest girl! Congratulations!

Goober love,
Stanley

umekotyan said...

It is lovely, and ..birthday.. card.
It is lovely. :)
And, a wonderful weekend came.
Please spend happy time.

from loved ume tyan

Molly the Airedale said...

We love all of your cards! You sure have nice friends, Precious! Glad your birthday was a super happy one!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Headgirl said...

Hi my Precious!

You certainly had lots of lovely cards & gifts - well deserved too, of course.

Hope youre having a great w/e!

Pats & pets
Blue
xx
x

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

those are really lovely barkday card, l have been buggin mommy to learn how to make them, so that l can send to all my dear friends on their barkday.

Lizzy said...

Beautiful cards! You seem to be quite popular around your birthday, Precious. Hehe.

Sparky

Anonymous said...

What great cards - and a fab idea too - never thought of e-cards!!

River

Juno said...

Precious! These cards are all sweet. :)

Momo xoxo

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
I just saw all your pressies!! What a loot from everydog & Girl Girl! I love those sweet potatatooooo treats too. :) You should store them in the fridge okay?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
Of course you deserve all those cards, presents and well wishes!
You are a great friend!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Boo Casanova said...

oh precious! you are so loved! i'm sorry i didn't send anything.

wet wet licks

Boo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sure is nice of your friends to send you all the lovely cards and wishes. ;)

~ Girl girl

Harry said...

What lovely e cards, you lucky little lady! Glad you had a great birthday.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Goofy said...

hey Precious... you've got lots of pressies there!!! is there any to share with me as mine is near too?

Anonymous said...

the ecards are all bootiful! everyone must have spent alot of time designing them :)

we saw the photo-taking booth at the dog show too, and wanted to go over after all the fun events. but HM eventually forgot. sigh!

love..
chiyo

Myeo said...

Those E cards are all so pwetty!

Love
Boy n Baby

Simba and Jazzi said...

What lovely cards.

Simba xx

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy belated barkday to u, ms precious..

Amber said...

Ohhh, what lovely cards!! You received a lot of nice looking pressies. You look very pretty in all the pics.

Take care

Hammer said...

Hello Little Princess
Sorry I haven't been talking much lately but my mum is very busy trying to find my brother, Beau before Christmas. You look beautiful in your Barkday cards because you are just beautiful and that's the way it is.
Love from Hammer

Amber-Mae said...

Those e-cards are bootiful...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Belated Happy Barkday! Precious one!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your birthday. the cards are just all so beautiful. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals