Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lucky Me

Oh boy, the mailman delivered 3 more pressies to me. *Blush*

Here, I declared the package's mine even before sista said so. Well, anything that came in a brown package now is mine!


I got it right, the package is for me! And it is from Ume, my sweet silky/yorkie girl!

Thank you Ume girl! *Muacks* I lurve my pressies a lot! I've tried the cheese treats, they are oh so heaven! Sista liked the smell so much she was really tempted to try one too. Geez.


Sista was taking a pic of me eating the cheese treat. I guess all you could see clearly was crumbles. *Giggle*


Next, these lovely pressies below are from cutie Amber, in Malaysia. Thank you cutie Amber! *Muacks*


Amber made me a very pretty Barkday card. She pawsonalised it with our pictures and her very cute paw print! Awww~


Cutie Amber, I have really HUGE paw paw compared to your dainty paw! Let me show you.


Then yesterday night, Papa brought home a package sent by Boy n Baby.

Ziwi Peak is definitely one of my favourite treats! They are made from real meat and deliciously chewy, and most importantly, healthy for us to eat it anytime, any day! Ok, I digress, back to my pressie. *Giggle* Look, Boy n Baby's Mama also handmade a pretty chain with a letter "P" pendant for me!


Here's me wearing my new chain. Pardon my grumpy look. I lurve my new chain, but, I hate taking picture, especially up on my washing machine. *Sista: It's the only place you won't jump and run away.*


The pendant has a very nice green colour. I think it matches my fur colour well. *Grinz* Thank you Boy n Baby, and your lovely Mama for the sweet gifts! *Muacks*


Pee.s: I am really really sorrie to inform all of you that I will be off from blogging till beginning of December. Again, my sista will be too busy to help me out during this period because of her examinations. Please don't forget me, ok? I will be back as soon as I can. I promise.

Here wishing in advance a very "HAPPY BARKDAY!" to my friends celebrating their barkdays this month and beginning of December! Sorrie, I couldn't wish you all pawsonally on your special day.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful gifts you got Precious!

Good luck to your sista for her examinations - and don't worry we won't forget you!

River

Molly the Airedale said...

Those are awesome gifts, Precious and you're one gorgeous pup!
We'll miss you but we'd never forget you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Boo Casanova said...

ah precious, you are so well loved. don't worry, we will not forget u.

wet wet licks

Boo

Amber-Mae said...

Lovely pressies Precious! You really deserve them girl...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Scruffy said...

Your gifts are so pawsome. I'm gonna miss you while your sista is having her exams. Best of luck to Precious' sista.

BTw I have just given you the Be The Blog award. Please go to my blog and check out the details.

The Mighty Scruff

Lacy said...

woofies Precious, good luck to ur sista on her exams...boyyy u gots lots of grate pressies and treawts...and like dey said we will miss u but wont furget u...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Serena said...

Nice gifts you have there! Lucky Precious =)

Harry said...

What lovely presents. Your necklace uits you so.

Good luck to sista for her exams. We won't forget about you - how could we?

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
You got very nice presents. I like all your pictures showing them!
I will miss you but will wait for you until you can come back!
Good luck to your sista!
Lorenza

Amber said...

Hey Precious, glad that you like the pressie. Your paw paw look quite big hehe. Can I ask what's your weight?

Take care
Amber :)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

lucky lucky Precious............

Ashley said...

You are such a lucky puppy! It is so fun getting pressies in the mail. Maxy loves it too. He is getting quite good at unwrapping them too!
Looks like you got a purple platypus... a cute toy!

Kien said...

Oh Precious.. u sure are lucky.. am so sorry i didn't get to send u anything.. mommy is so busy and been giving lots of excuses.. am promised i will make it up to u..

Cheers
Rossi

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh please come back soon Precious!

I wont forget you I promise!

love and missing you licks, Marvin xxxxx

Myeo said...

We are glad that you like the chain.

Do come back soon and we wont forget you :)

Love
Boy n Baby

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
Even though you look a bit unhappy to be on top of the washing machine, you still look very bootiful with your new chain.
Good luck to your sister for her exams!!! :)

Goofy said...

precious, i so envy for u got so many pressies..
I know I'm late but pls wait, my pressies is on my way..

Ume said...

keke... i'm glad u like the cheese treats. did your sista try to steal some too?

the pendant from B&B is reali pwetty! n it looked great on u!

be back soon! while your sista is mugging for her exams (gd luck to her!), u can enjoy all the treats u received.

Simba and Jazzi said...

You got great presents. Weren't you scared been held up in the air like that? Its a long way down for a little dog.

Simba x

Stanley said...

Precious!!

So many pups love our Precious Girl! You really got some cool stuff.

Come back soon! I'll miss you, girlie!!

Goober love,
Stanley

Anonymous said...

all the best to your sista for her exams!! :) hee you need to help her concentrate and study :)

i'll be waiting for you to come back again and start blogging :)

love..
chiyo

p.s. that's a bootiful picture of you and your new chain!

Hammer said...

We will miss you, Precious. We look forward to hearing from you in December.
Love from Hammer

Asta said...

Precious
Those pwesents awe gweat! You look so vewy nice with youw new necklace!
We'll miss you and will think of you while you'we gone
smoochie kisses till then
Asta

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you have so much more present. :) Come back soon Precious, I'll miss you

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Lovely pressies for a lovely girl!
Good luck to your sista for her exams and we will miss you.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, what lovely gifts! Hope your sista's exams go well. Of course we won't forget you! J x

umekotyan said...

Hello precious.
I'm sorry slowing.
It is a wonderful present.
The card is lovely. the birthday
And, the enjoyed thing is expected on a wonderful weekend. :)

from loved ume tyan

Anonymous said...

aww.. u looked so cute in that chain~ =D

World of Animals, Inc said...

Precious, it looks like your barkday was a really fun one. The three presents look like they were so much fun. Thanks for sharing your special day with us. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals