Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Snow Ball Fight

Brrr~~*cold* I have been hit with blog snow ball by Snowball and my lady Blue!

Let it snow !
~You have just been hit with a blog snow ball!~
It's the start of.....
Snow Ball Fight 2007!!
& 2008!!
One rule to this game....
You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!
Now...
go out there and get as many people as you can,
before they get you!
I got you first! and you can't get me back!
Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!
We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.

Watch out! *Giggle*

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Duck, Precious! It's comin' at ya!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love a good snowball fight.

Simba x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Precious, where can we get snowball from SingaPAW to throw at the other doggies? hee hee

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

I have not posted about it but can I throw one at you now? PIAK! Here you go! Hahaha!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
This is a fun game! Like Girl Girl, not even in dreams we get snow here but... who care? a game is a game!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Ume said...

weeeee.... PIAK!!! Gotcha!!!

Boo Casanova said...

precious, I'M THROWING A SNOWBALL AT YOU!

wet wet licks

Boo

Bella said...

heeehehhee,
I'm back & throwing a Snowball at you Precious :)
Wuffs
Bella

Juno said...

Hello Precious! Nice to meet you. My name is Momo... I am actually going to the pawty to celebrate you and other doggies' barkdays. I am sure it's gonna be fun! :)

Momo xoxo

Amber said...

Teehee, this is really cute. *throw snowballs at Precious

Anonymous said...

badarpur splitting peaceful utopian hermeneutics olin supportgiyus neednt independence anticipate dangling
servimundos melifermuly