Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Monday, October 8, 2007

Award & Tag

Pretty Snowball has gave me the "I Love Your Blog" Award. Thank you Snowball! I feel so honored, especially when this award is given to me by a princess! *Winkz*



I would like to pass on this award to Goofy boy, Mighty Scruffy, Luckie gal and my lady Blue!

DWB Tag

Scrappy & Pebbles and Girl Girl have tagged me to list out 5 things I lurve about DWB. =)

1) I get to know lots of very nice friends from far and near whom I might not have the chance to know if I did not join DWB!

2) DWB is a big family to us, we are united regardless of breed *Some are very cool breed! Like Hamsterrier*, size and color . *Grinz*

3) I lurve the way we help each other lessen pain and double joy.

4) I get the chance to meet up with my virtual pals at different virtual pawties! And the best part is, I even get to meet some of them in real life! How cool!

5) Last but not least, I lurve how everyone lurves and cares for one another!

Now, I'll tag Snowball and Chilli gal to play this tag.

16 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

We totally love your blog, you deserved it. DWB is just awesome! No one else can top DWB, never!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Headgirl said...

Hi my Precious!

I think its a lovely award & you very much deserve it. You've always made me smile when I come to visit.
And, I'm so flattered that you're passing it onto me. TY.
You are my biggest fan, I think, because it was you who awarded me the Rocking Girl Blogger Award too. Thanks again sweetie!

Love, pats & pets
Blue
x

Snowball said...

Hi Precious,

You totally deserve the award. Your blog is awesome!!!

Thanks for Tagging me for the game. It sounds like fun. I am working on it.

Luv,
Snowball

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Precious....Hey, Lacie screwed up with the blog calender. She didn't look ahead to see whose Barkdays were close to Amber-Mae's and Koobie's...Lorenza, Lola and your Barkdays all fall right in a row! Do you wanna come to Massachusetts and celebrate on Oct. 27??? Agatha and Arch live up there and they said it's a perfect spot for a scary costume party!!! Lacie feels bad bout this, but she's still grounded from Butchie's party...so she's off the puter. Let us know right away so we can update the invite!!!!!!!!!

Wiry barks,
Scruffy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You have a pawsome blog Precious, those are great reasons to love DWB. :)

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
I love your blog too!
I totally agree with your reasons to love DWB!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Myeo said...

Hi Precious

You truly deserve the award.

Love
Boy n Baby

Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations on your award. Great reasons to love DWB's

Simba xx

Girasol said...

Congrats! yeah DWB is a great community of love!!!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Many congratulations, dear Preci0us on your award. You deserve it!

love and loyal licks, Marvin xxxxx

Asta said...

Precious
I've missed you..my pootew is dead fow a while,but I want to tell you you soo desewve the awawd,and thank you so much fow being my fwiend!

I loved all the woast potatoes and cheese the best..the chicken was yummielicious too!! and thanks fow the cuddles in the tent..it was vewy cozy!
I suwe hope you joinand let them include you in the costoome pawty fow all youw birfdays at the house in Massassschusettses..I want to celebwate you!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Koobuss said...

Hi Precious,

This is my first visit to your blog. It is beautiful and you deserve the award.

I really like the answers you gave on the tag. They were excellent.

Pretty soon we will be celebrating our birthdays together! Isn't that great! It'll be a blast!!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Stanley said...

Precious Girl!

I LOVE your blog too! You sooo deserve that award.

I'm thankful for DWB too. Because of DWB you and I got to be friends!

You keep grinning, girlie!

Goober love,
Stanley

Ferndoggle said...

Those are all great reasons & we love your blog too!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Unknown said...

congratulations presiousus..

we love too your blog...

wuffs

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Congrats, Precious! We all love your blog! JX