Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Tag & Ready to Party!

Hi my dear friends! How's everyone? I miss all of you so much! Sista has been busy for the past week and as much as I want to, she just can't find enough time to help me update or visit blogs. *Pouts*

So finally, sista got me a real Halloween costume! I was so happy till I found out I can't fit in it at all! No matter how Kor and sista tried to squeeze me in, I just can't. Nope, I am sure I did not put on weight, well, maybe just a little. *Giggle* To my relieve, sista explained that the costume was meant for teddy bear! Gosh. The costumes come in one standard size and she thought I could fit in nicely. *More pouts*

*Sigh* There goes my Halloween costume. Anyway, here's how I look like when I put on my costume (virtually).

Woosh! I have transformed into a witch! No more scawie vampire! Hee hee!


My lady Blue has tagged me awhile back to post on my Halloween outfit. Sorry Blue, for taking such a long time to do it. Now I would like to tag everyone who hasn't been tagged. After the Barkdays' costume party up at Massachusetts, we shall all swing over to Blue's Halloween graveyard party! Wooo spooky!

So get your Halloween costumes ready, dear friends! You wouldn't want to miss all the fun coming up!

16 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hehehe, Precious, you look kinda scary! I hope you're a good witch and not a bad witch! J x

Harry said...

You're the sweetest little witch I ever saw!

Toodle pip,

Harry x

Lacy said...

woofies precious, watt a cutie witch u makes...me going as a witch too...me wont lookies good as u tho...ty fur vistin my bloggy...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Molly the Airedale said...

You're a pretty witch, Precious! You don't look a bit scary to us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
Yes. You look like a sweet witch! Sure we will have great fun at the party!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Haha! Nice witch costume Precious...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber said...

Ohhh!! you're the cutest witch!! I want to find a costume too.

Have a great weekend!!

~Sweety~ said...

Your so cute!!!

Lots of love,
Sweety

Simba and Jazzi said...

You are the cutest little witch I have ever seen.

Simba xx

Anonymous said...

That costume is brilliant!

River

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, you look so darn sweet!

you are the cutest! love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awwww Precious you are the darlingiest witch I have ever seen.

Have a fabulous weekend
Scrappy and Pebbles

Hammer said...

Hi Precious
You look beautiful in blue.
Love from Hammer

Asta said...

Precious!
You look absolutely supew cute and adowable,I just want to hug you and kiss you ,you little witch,hehehe
Thank you fow youw good wishes fow my Daddi..he is the best!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Kien said...

oh.. i missed u.. n sorry for dropping in late.. due to we r super busy with Hercules..

u look cute in that witchy outfit.. i like it.. heheheh

Am waiting for mom to dress me.. but guess is will be super busy.. hhmmm....

Cheers
Rossi

Unknown said...

jajajaj grate look buddy..
jjjjjjj