Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tags

First, Scrappy and Pebbles tagged me to play the Middle Name game. Sorrie I took such a long time to do it. =P

The golden rules:

1. Post the rules before you give the facts. (Listen up Pups, these are the Rules!!)
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post choose one dog to tag for each letter of your middle name.
Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged.

My middle name is Manja, which means pampered in English. *Sista: I'm sure we meant to refer you as spoilt-rotten.*

M odest *Sista: Erm, you sure?* Sssh Sista, I'm trying to do my tag!
A mirable *Sista: Precious, you're supposed to say facts. These ain't facts!* Geez, can't you just leave me to do my tag on my own?
N ice *Sista: ... Ok, you're on your own young lady. I can't bear to see any further.*
J ovial
A mazing

Next, River tagged me to play Scattergories.

The golden rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Ok, here goes:

1. Famous Singer: Pink
2. Four letter word: Pure
3. Street: Paterson Road
4. Color: Purple
5. Gifts/Presents: Pouch
6. Vehicle: Picanto
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Pens
8. Boy Name: Peter
9. Girl Name: Priscilla
10. Movie Title: Pirates of the Caribbean
11. Drink: Pepsi
12. Occupation: Police
13. Celebrity: Pierce Brosnan
14. Magazine: People Magazine
15. US City: Philadelphia
16. Pro Sports: Ping Pong Player
17. Fruit: Passionfruit
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Pull over by the traffic police.
19. Something You Throw Away: Poo - Contribution from me!
20. Things You Shout: PUT MY THING DOWN! - I hear it like, almost everyday.
21. Cartoon character: Porky Pig - "T-T-That's all Folks!"

I won't tag anyone cos most of you have played the tags, but if you haven't, do consider yourself tag and play it! It's fun!

13 comments:

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Precious,
You got to tell your sista it's very rude of her to interupt while you are on the compooter.
:)

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Precious,
Your middle name is 'Manja'?? So cute!!

Goofy said...

oh manja manja... that is so manja...
and yes, tell your sis not to interupt plz!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
I didn't know your middle name is Manja! You did a great job even if Sista doesn't think so!!
Thanks for playing those games!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Manja Precious. :) I'm sure you're very nice. I love Purple and my hooman loves to drink Pepsi.


~ Girl girl

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awwww cute middle name.


hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles

Boo Casanova said...

hey little manja, can't see your "drink" answer but i bet it would be "precious drink"!

wet wet licks

BOo

Bella said...

Manja - such a cute name & very clever post.
So your mama late for work because pulled over by the police huh ??? :0
Wuffs
Bella

Kien said...

Hey Manja Precious.. oh.. u such a manja!.. heheheh..

Porky pig??... sorry am a bit sensitive anything goes to pig.. hehehe


Cheers
Rossi

Stanley said...

Precious!!

Maybe sista needs her own blog since she likes to talk on yours so much (tell her we'll all come to visit her).

I love your middle name!

Goober love,
Stanley

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe... Good list of stuff there Precious! I enjoyed reading it.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Myeo said...

Those are really good answers n description of you. Wonder why your sis think otherwise.

Love
Boy n Baby

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i gotta use P too...

v had something similar here...

pirates of carribean..!!!

sorry, i didn't there r rules....i make up some stuff....n even use my own name...