Precious Barkday"s Ticker

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho

Ding Dong Bells! One more day to Christmas day! Merry Christmas to all! *Grinz*

Today's weather is good, the sun is bright and I can hear the birds chirping happily on the trees. What are your plans on this joyous day? For me, I crossed my paws that the weather will stay like this for the whole day so that I can visit the dog run later. *Giggle*

Some updates:

My first DWBs' Calendar has arrived! It's a sweet surprise, sista and I didn't expect to receive it before Christmas cos my lazy sista took her own sweet time to help me order. What can I say, I'm amazed by the delivery speed. Paws up!



I am on December page with Maggie & Mitch, Lacy lulu, Penny+Lola+Sherman, Freda and Balboa! *Grinz*

Another surprise I received is my online order for my Christmas photocards. We just got it today. Sob. It was meant to be my greeting cards but somehow the order never did arrive and we waited and waited like one month and it still had not reached us, so sista has no choice but to mail all cards (printed version) out. *I am so so sorry that some of you will be receiving your cards after Christmas day.* Now, we got a stack of Christmas photocards which sista is really not sure what to do with it. All the cards were mailed and it is too late to mail any more Christmas cards now. *Pouts* Sista, pleaseee order way in advance for next year, ok?

This year Christmas is a very special one, look at the number of cards I've got! I am very thankful to everyone in DWB's for making me a part of this warm family! I lurve you! *Muacks*

This picture was taken last week, since then, I have received a few more cards and sista has helped me to hang them together too. *Grinz*

22 comments:

fee said...

merry christmas, precious! may the day be filled with love, peace and much feasting for you and your family!

loves,
fee

Amber-Mae said...

Precious, what a collection you got there! Oh, I got my own calendar too & sweet Tofu send mailed it to me. The calendar is really nice isn't it? Merry X'mas to you Precious!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Merry Christmas, Precious.

Luv,
Snowball

Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas, Precious! Isn't it great that we're both on the December page together! We hope Santa is good to you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

A very happy Christmas to you Precious!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Christaligia said...

ooohhhhh how wonderful, to be on a calendar and with such great company too! Congratulations Precious. That's a lot of cards you have there too! WooHoo! Merry Christmas.

Amber said...

Merry Christmas Precious!! You have lot's of cards! The hoomans hang the cards like that too!! The DWB calender is so cool! i can see GG!! cute!! :D

Miss Reina said...

Hi Precious!
Oh thats a really nice decorations put together with the cards!

I wish you and your family a merry christmas and a great year ahead!


Love,
Reina & Family

Goofy said...

merry merry christmas, precious...

you've got an award in my blog!!

Lizzy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Precious
Merry Christmas for you and all your family!
I hope Santa grants all your wishes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Urban Smoothie Read said...

merry christmas to u, precious

hope u had a pawsome day

Headgirl said...

Hi my Precious!

Please do send me a Christmas photo for the New Year - weel, you are my sweetie & hope to do later, the first of my 12 days of Christmas post & youre on it.
a Precious on a pear tree!
Love, pats & pets
Blue
x

Anonymous said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family too Precious!

River

Anonymous said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family too Precious!

River

Myeo said...

Merry Christmas to Precious & Family!

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Merry xmas to you Precious. Hee your cards look bootiful all string up there

~ Girl girl

umekotyan said...

Merry Christmas
A lot of Christmas cards are wonderful.
Please spend wonderful time. :)

from loved ume tyan

Agatha and Archie said...

We can't wait for next December !! Love A+A

Scruffy said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Precious. Look at all those cards. Some collection.

The Mighty Scruff

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Precious, hope you had a pawsome Xmas! My DWB calendar arrived today!! It's great, isn't it! J x

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Precious!
Sharon and Snickers